Reviews for Heroes of Olympus Book Two: The Son of Neptune
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
So sorry to hear about your hard drive and I know you've probably moved on at this point but if you ever come back to this story it would be lovely, anything you wrote would be lovely.
TheHungryWolf chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
It is a shame about your hard drive :( I really like your version of TSoN, and i was really hoping to see your conclusion but bad things happen I guess :( Anyway just to let you know if you ever plan on finishing then I'll definitely be reading it :D Thanks
Anna chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Please continue, this is amazing. :) :) :) (::) (::) (::)
floating in a blue lagoon chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
i dont really care that you got the screen of death or anything like that you will and i repeat WILL WRITE AGAIN. i love your story it is great and it was going to be really awesome. so now it doesnt matter to me that it wont be the same it will still be a great chapter. so you WILL write again want it or not
shalalalalalala chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
update!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Neptune's bane is Polybityes. alconeus is Pluto's bane
Dov5e chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
As was just looking through communities and I found this and was like, awesome! I love TSoN AUs and yours is just spectacular! Great grammar, the writing style is unique and very addictive, I could not stop reading this entire story! Please, please don't give up hope! This story is amazing and I really hope you continue it!
Mandi2341 chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Awww that sucks so much! I'm sorry :( I'll wait for it, even if you think it'll be worse. This story was so awesome! I actually might like it more than Rick's...
HyperOps chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Your fanfiction is AMAZING. Seriously, this is the BEST fanfiction i have EVER read (and i've read A LOT). Please finish the story! I hate it when theres a really good fanfiction and all of a sudden the author stops writing. You have a really good sense of character and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish the story! I'm begging you!
Lady Ammit chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
Please continue this! Even though the book has come out I love your book and I will beg you to finish it if I have to! It is amazingly well written, with great grammar and good use of language.

Please continue,

Wolfguide
April chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Oh and a VERY well written story probably one of the best :)
April chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
U r the best writer ever! Plz plz plz plz plz update ! The suspence will honestly kill me :( but any ways amazing chapter ur the best :)
April chapter 7 . 11/23/2011