Reviews for Grief corrected
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
If anyone flames this, I will track them down, and they will be SOOOOOOOOO sorry they did! And Kalya, I'm sure Walt loved this.
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Sometimes, I wish Walt was around. I've heard stories of how he made others smile. We could all use a smile.
RainbowDash-the-Hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I love your story! I made me cry. actually, this like me story. hmm... coincidence? Anyways, love it! Also we have stuff in common. You like Disney, Animaniacs, and Sonic the Hedgehog, like me! Keep up the amazing work!
blondiespotandin chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
A beautiful yet heart-wrenching masterpiece. Im not signed in yet, but im blondiespotandink. Keep up the great work!
MusicGeek764 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
D'awww, this was cute and heart wrenching, and a very good and interesting take on how the classic Disney character's would have reacted. Poor Mickey; you wrote him so well! Very acurate representations of grief, and, gosh dang it, I'm gonna start crying! Very good job! :)
MWolfL chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Hi! Sorry for taking so long to review, things kept creeping up on me.

Anyway, really sad and sweet story, I liked it. I especially liked how Mickey and Minnie kept comforting each other.

However, I think there's a silver lining in this cloud: I remember from one episode of House of Mouse that there was a cartoon version of Roy Disney (brother or nephew...not sure which). I like to think that all the past Disneys who became close to Mickey and his friends, especially Walt, have cartoons versions and those cartoon versions will never die. So there is still a cartoon Walt in Mickey's world keeping him company.
PointlesslyPoetic chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Wonderful story. I felt chocked up when I read some parts. Thank you.
pixiedust5791 chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Wow...this was really good. 'Fraid to admit it but you nearly got me crying like a baby. Good job! No one has done that before! Good job on writing it and I hope you write more, but maybe a little bit more cheerful, hmmm?
Squad Unit 19 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Oh, my gosh, this was such a beautiful story! I absolutely loved it! This was beautiful in every way. I adored the romance between Mickey and Minnie and you captured them perfectly! This story is absolutely beautiful and I love it to bits! Way to go and please keep it up!

Squad Unit 19.
AngelOfDarkness1959 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
This was a good way to end the story. I liked it a lot.

weirdsib chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Yay! Just read this chapter! You really are good at making Disney moments and you capture the characters so well. Poor Mickey, and all of them. :( Death is a hard thing to go through. Keep writing!
weirdsib chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Much better and easier to read :) Again, really like this and the idea. Keep on writing! Oh, and thank you for reviewing my story, it means a lot!
Animanizanny chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
This story is so sweet and creative!I've never read something like this but it just seems like it should have been done a long time ago. Congrats on a great first story. I couldn't help but you get the chance, please read and review my first story I'm working on, Royal Pains. It's an Animaniacs fic. Keep writing.
AngelOfDarkness1959 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
That was so sweet I need to hug something. *Hugs Mickey Mouse plushie*

DixieMame chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Thank you very much for reviewing my work, and you have my permission for any storyboarding. (And boy am I flattered!)

Your story has an interesting plotline, in seeing how Walt's life affected his creations. The descriptions are good and the characters are handled well. My complaints might be prejudiced, in that I prefer longer chapters so this opening seems kind of short to me. Additionally, I would recommend expanding on Walt's life and death - not everyone knows exactly what he died of. Unless you planned to do so in future chapters so disregard that.