Reviews for Chuck Versus the Moment of Courage
Soooooo good! :)
Selonianth chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Nicely written.
SaguineIncendium chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I can't stop smiling! I wish this is what happened in the show. Your amazing, keep writing more fanfics. (:
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Neat.
Etta Mae chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Really great job! I really liked it!
Shananigan chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I really enjoyed this. Great characterizations.
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
So, uh, you should probably beat me for having forgot to read this. I blame FF. net for having not sent me an alert. Anyway... I really liked this one; very cute! I can't wait for the next chapter of Honeymoon (hopefully there will be no more "MY EYES!"), haha.

Tra love you.
spcr71 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
O what could have been, of course then they couldn't have dangled it in front of us for three years. Worried the whole time we wouldn't care if it did happen, ultimately to find out their worries were for nothing. Nice story, I liked how you had the kiss end. Always thought it unusual that Ellie didn't spy on them.
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great story, Thank you.
Alice Hermione chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
You got Chuck and Ellie down perfectly.
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I loved it! This is my favorite kind of one-shot, where the author takes a real scene and gives it a "what if" quality. Especially one from so early in the series. It's nice to see how Chuck and Sarah used to be.
Balthazar497 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was an amazing kiss and a great experiment with one of the first Charah scenes. Awesome Job XD
em's-imagination chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I'd actually closed the window after reading this and then I went "you know what, I should review. I really liked that". So I opened it back up.

To be honest, half the time I just forget to review. i read stuf and just forget that I should tell the writer what I thought.

I've been reading Honeymoon, and while we're on the subject, I'll tell you that I'm really enjoying it, despite the fact that I haven't reviewed. Again, just forgetful.

This was fun to read. It was nice to go back to the beginning and see what could have been. I've always liked those type of stories, but of course now they're together,there aren't a lot of those types of stories being written anymore.

Good work. Like everything else of yours, it was true to the characters and something I could actually picture happening. brilliant work.
Hypnotoad chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Enjoyed reading this one!