Reviews for Planning Ahead
lekhak chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was a really beautiful scene... 3
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Great stuff. I usually go by the books...but this could just as easily fit into the spot where Harry's viewing the memories. Tweaked a tiny bit, of course.

I love it!
Person With No Name chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This twas nice. :]
XloveXconquersXallX chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
awww this is so sweet! i usually dont read ron/hermione stories (DRAMIONE FOREVER 3) but this was really good
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Love this story! It's so sweet:) And, Victor Hugo! Hahaha sorry, I'm sort of a Les Miserables fanatic:) Anyway, you wrote this so well! Totally awesome job!
khaleesiweasley chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was really cute and sweet!
Ally chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was actually wicked good. I like the sense behind naming their children... when I first read the books, I was like "Um okay, kind of random names..." But I like how Hugo was named after Victor Hugo (I love Les Misrables - no idea how to spell it, but my favorite musical of all time). And a bad joke from Ron turning into a baby girl name is sweet. Keep writing.
Leesey chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I liked this. I honestly hated the scene in the movie though, since it was rather OOC...Harry wouldn't have said goodbye in the first place, and Ron&Hermione wouldn't have ever let him leave. Not to mention the fact that Ron would definitely not have stood there silently...underrated, indeed. However, I liked what you did with it; it was cute. Although, I think they would have mentioned Harry...if we're going with movieverse, I feel like R/Hr were supposed to be in shock, disbelief, not really accepting that Harry was going to die...I think they still thought he would make it through, if that makes sense. But that's another reason I didn't like the scene at all. However, like I said, your story is great and well written. I liked the future discussion. I always thought they'd be planning pretty quickly. Okay, that was sort of a rant...but thanks for writing! :)
Sara Golightly chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh,it's very
Anonymous999 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was lovely! Beautiful writing :)
epitomeofdelena chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
this is one of the most amazing ron/hermione fanfics i've read in the longest time. it's so cute and believable, i love the way ron was rambling. i can totally picture them having this conversation. keep up the good work (and by that i mean please write more...), hehe :) great job!
Fluffymuffins chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Flawless! What a fabulous one-shot. I loved the part about Victor and Lavender.. So funny! Loved reading this. Great job!
Fluffymuffins chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
LorisJ11 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Good to know you are in a Harry Potter vibe! :D

I actually didn't like when Harry said goodbye to Ron and Hermione in the movie. I don't think that should have happened. But as always I admit that you have done your job right! This was so very lovely. And should that situation occur, I believe your scene must had been shot too. :)
Contemporary Royal chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
It was sweet, loved how Ron got carried away.

Contemporary Royal