Reviews for Enemies & Lovers
Gody chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I love your fic!
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
im gonna guess that is your site...i first read this story there and i fell in love with it now here i am reading again after i found it here... still as much in love! x

you are a great writer!

oh yeah i was also wondering if you would be continuing the story called 'the house of sand and time' i found this on your site too and i really love it and would be thrilled if you carried on i would love to see what happens next!

you jst seem to have this ability to trap me in your stories! x
Shingamia chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
Where do I start on the compliments for this fic.

I know I'm super late (9 years super late) on reading this but the elements of this E&L are so original and well played that I turned right back around and read it all over again.

Usually I HATE when people put paring warnings at the beginning of each chapter. I don't know what it was but I like the friend pairings and love pairings (sneaky on the end Kiya Sama sneaky :D).

Furthermore, the OYxDM story was so touching I'm just glad I kept reading E&L after ch7 cause I honestly thought there would be an anticipated juxtaposition to Romeo/Juliet regarding 12 coming out.

I've read so many Relena-bashing fic that it took awhile to see Relena as 1) a person who respected Duo 2) A person who knew she wasn't gonna get Heero and 3) a lesbian. Lols. But again, it worked well.

E&L definitely outshines some of the current 1 2 fics out there.

-Shin
Tanaraza chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
I had a flash of the cartoon Chowder during this chapter. "...I'm not your boyfriend!..."
k-shee chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I'm enjoying this already! Well done! David and Odin are a heck lot more alike than they think...well, you know what they say, you are your worst enemy.
ThistleL chapter 17 . 5/16/2010
I loved the passion the entire story was written with. The scenes between Heero and Duo were perfect and ease to imagine.

It was very interesting to see the relationship begin with the heavy doses of William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet (and I'm talking about the movie with Claire Danes, etc). It fit the story rather well. And gave it the feel destiny.

You're a very talented writer and it was a pleasure and joy to read this fic from you. :)

TL
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
i read your fic a long long time ago already. reading it now again, i have to say it's one of the coolest first chapter/introductions ever. their dads are so funny. (esp. in the dialogue at the end)
shadowjessica chapter 17 . 9/6/2009
*cries* I..I knew it was going to b e like romeo and juliet, and thank god it was so different. No one died, in the end, speaking of which, I loved this story. A, very beautifully done.
Sighcoe chapter 17 . 1/3/2009
nicely done. this is the first AU from GW that I've read. Very well written, and I just love how all the events unfold properly. Though I'm used reading a 3x4 side pairing to HeeroDuo stories, this one is very unique. Keep it up and congrats to this piece.
Faery Goddyss chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
...who sleeps with a laptop? They're not comfortable. I know. I've fallen asleep on mine. But how cute! Loved this chapter! And I hope Quatre gets over Duo easily enough and realizes Trowa can and always will be the only one for him. _ -FG
Faery Goddyss chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I love that the fathers were saying the exact same thing. It just proves how alike they really are. _

...have I read this before? I cant remember...so either way I'm reading it again and loving what you have so far! -FG
Emily chapter 17 . 11/25/2007
OMG! so kawaii! I loved it! it was like Romeo and Juliette, yaoi style! E! im just a bit confused tho... do odin and david end up togethr or not? cuz i rlly want them 2! their story is so sad! i cried! *sniff* but I LOVE YOUR STORY! KEEP WRITING! XD
Gody chapter 17 . 11/6/2007
super!
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 17 . 6/24/2007
absolutely lovely story, not quite as much teasing as I would have wanted but it's your style and it was cool so rock on.
Akai Ringo chapter 17 . 4/26/2007
Waah i loved this story ! Yay !

Once I started reading, I couldn't stop myself :)

The whole Duo/Heero relationship is great. I love how it grows, how they face all of their problems together, etc. And I also really, really liked the Odin/David couple. Ok, I didn't see it coming, but when I read about their past, it just felt...normal ? And it's great that they get back together in the end.

Anyway, it's well written, the emotions are really well described, and the characters look real. It's a great story, so thanks for writing it for us, and it's going straight in my list of favorite stories :)

Buh bye !