Reviews for Time To Grow
paradanna chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
great chapter, I loved the perks reference, very fitting.
dhez13 chapter 30 . 10/3/2012
wow! Just wow! I finished all of your stories and it truly is the best. You're amazing. You can write a book and earn lots of money. I'm a big fan of yours.
hernandez.brenda1089 chapter 30 . 9/8/2012
Great story. You are an amazing writer/author. Keep on with your stories. Because currently I'm trying to read every one of your stories. You do a great job. Maybe you can do another gp story but with them in high school. I woul love that. I'm a big fan, hope you do it. ),
tafatefii chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
this chapter (23) was so moving and sad. I never saw that coming.
StayGolden26 chapter 30 . 7/21/2012
Okay, at first I was, like, are you shitting me. I literally internally died inside when I found out britt died but then I thought, nah your just kidding but it ended being a kid so your forgiving(: I love the story!
WhatIsWrongWithYou chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Really good story! Loved all the flashback memories. I was in tears when I found out Brittany was "dead" and when I read the flashback to the day of the accident. Glad I kept on reading. You're a really good writer :) thanks for sharing all these awesome stories with us.
PazuzuGodking chapter 30 . 2/5/2012
*sob* why are you so brilliant? You should stop being so brilliant because I've spent the last 3 days reading your stories instead of doing my college class/home work. XD anyways. Keep it up, you're awesome. so stay awesome.
PazuzuGodking chapter 26 . 2/5/2012
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. THIS CHAPTER. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. B you are going to be the death of me.
Banditgirl311 chapter 26 . 11/20/2011
DAMN THIS PMS! I am sobbing like a baby because of this chapter. Great job with this one. it was amazing.
Sharron chapter 29 . 9/18/2011
my heart skipped a beat with this chapter as it did the first time i read it. I love this story and even tho i loved the epilogue this would have been a great ending also. I cant wait until i read it again.
Sharron chapter 23 . 9/18/2011
Even though i have read this chapter before my heart still broke for Sanatana. I had to sit back and remember to get my heart to calm down.
Sharron chapter 19 . 9/17/2011
i only started the story over yesterday. I just love this chapter so much. Your reading between the lines is wonderful and you make me feel like i could be standing in Santana's shoes. I know i said it before but you really are such a magnificent writer. I just love the way you write and make me feel for the characters. you are truely wonderful.
sharron chapter 30 . 9/13/2011
i really enjoyed the story and you are a wonderful writer. I enjoyed it so much i am going to reread it first chance i get. you are awesome
Sharron chapter 25 . 9/11/2011
Oh my goodness i thought you really killed her. you are bad but loving the story. wrentched my heart a bit but still a great story
Sharron chapter 24 . 9/11/2011