Reviews for Crash
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
he cares. we know that by now, even if he will never admit it ;-)
hedtia chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
an interesting twist with Donna being the one to hit Mike off his bike! Liked the story very much :)
rookanga chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
NYC has nowhere near 19 million people living in it, and if you meant 19 thousand it has way more, but I like it, and I love the part about the Friends references. I never say lol, but...lol!
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
great story, loved it all. you write very well
jodiesto chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Cute
Amity Bell chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Characterization seemed fine to me. :)
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
DUDE! I FLIPPED out when it was Donna! I looooooove how she was just SO sorry! I LOVE when Harvey walked in with the "Do you really think that would help the situation?", and I LOVE him making Mike go straight back to work! Awww! Poor lovie...

But most importantly, I love everything about him not wanting to worry. That was amazing. Great job!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
You did really well wit your story!:-)
Skye Scape chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
AAAH! This was awesome! I love my H/C.. and car crash was good.. but the fact that it was Donna! My jaw literally hit the floor. I just thought she'd be a spectator XD You better be writing more! AND SOON!
snotweird chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Kudos. This is really good. There are a couple of typos, but the structure and style are nicely developed. I hope you continue with Suits fanfiction. :)
AnimeArchAngel chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Fantastic story! It was completely in character and you did a great job overall. I actually found myself laughing when I read that Donna was the one who ran over him, and I thought it was so sweet when Harvey was running all around trying to get to the hospital. Awesome story, thank you so much for sharing!
Mickey chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Loved it
Nutella0Mutt chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww!

Cute!

Thanks for writing! :D :D :D
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Ohhh this was really good! I especially liked that Donna was the one who hit him p Added drama!
MegalegU chapter 1 . 7/24/2011