Reviews for Crash
hedtia chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
an interesting twist with Donna being the one to hit Mike off his bike! Liked the story very much :)
rookanga chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
NYC has nowhere near 19 million people living in it, and if you meant 19 thousand it has way more, but I like it, and I love the part about the Friends references. I never say lol, but...lol!
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
great story, loved it all. you write very well
jodiesto chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Cute
Amity Bell chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Characterization seemed fine to me. :)
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
DUDE! I FLIPPED out when it was Donna! I looooooove how she was just SO sorry! I LOVE when Harvey walked in with the "Do you really think that would help the situation?", and I LOVE him making Mike go straight back to work! Awww! Poor lovie...

But most importantly, I love everything about him not wanting to worry. That was amazing. Great job!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
You did really well wit your story!:-)
arsilverangel chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
AAAH! This was awesome! I love my H/C.. and car crash was good.. but the fact that it was Donna! My jaw literally hit the floor. I just thought she'd be a spectator XD You better be writing more! AND SOON!
snotweird chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Kudos. This is really good. There are a couple of typos, but the structure and style are nicely developed. I hope you continue with Suits fanfiction. :)
AnimeArchAngel chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Fantastic story! It was completely in character and you did a great job overall. I actually found myself laughing when I read that Donna was the one who ran over him, and I thought it was so sweet when Harvey was running all around trying to get to the hospital. Awesome story, thank you so much for sharing!
Mickey chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Loved it
Nutella0Mutt chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww!

Cute!

Thanks for writing! :D :D :D
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Ohhh this was really good! I especially liked that Donna was the one who hit him p Added drama!
MegalegU chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Good, good! :)
ImAGiver chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh myGod, this is not even close to being OOC. I think you nailed the characters perfectly. I could hear each one of their voices exactly, especially Harvey's (who I know is a hard person to write since I'm in the process of getting my own fic done.) This is a lovely story that I think shows the the dynamics between Donna, Harvey, and Mike in a beautiful and realistic light. I'm hoping there is a situation in the future such as this that causes Harvey to have a revelation about how much he really cares about Mike. For now, I can live vicariously through well-written stories like this one to get my kicks. You really did an outstanding job and I'll look forward to more Suits fics in the future. Keep up the great work!