Reviews for Under the Mulberry Tree
Hatake.Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/24
it was good, different i must say, with this pairing i have always seen shikamaru to be the bottom being lazy and all, i liked it though
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
nosebleed a mayor one
Yaoi jutsu chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Type your review here...
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow! I think this is the first time I have read a story with these two that had Naruto topping, and I am VERY glad that I read it. I love these two together but I think most of the stories are with Shikamaru topping, so it is very nice to see that switched and very hot!
Mcgde chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
O/O
Minnuska chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
*drools* I loved it! Shika-uke with Naru-seme was freaking hot! :D Meh want more.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
It was enjoyed.
gor not gore chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
i love this story i love shikanaru and truthfully i will never understand why naruto is always seen as the bottom. i thank you so much for posting this story.
Naillea chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Samhain Eve chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That was freaking sexy as hell. I loved how you kept the characters like they were in the anime. Naruto was still loud and sometimes annoying while Shikamaru was lazy and seemed like he didn't care.
Rini-Rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow, never read this couple before! I like them! XD really good job! I like how Shikamaru was like no no no, then yes Yes YES! Haha! Made me giggle! XD super hott! Loved it!

~Rini-Rose Out~
pandasex chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I looove this. So much. I really liked how calm Naruto seemed watching Shikamaru in the beginning and touched his nose. I found that extremely cute. :)

And I like how Naruto took control over Shikamaru. I just pictured the whole thing in my head as I was reading it in detail.

Me gusta. :)

This is Allie btw.
Visal chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I can't tell you how refreshing it is to read a Seme Naruto story no matter the pairing (though I am glad that it was a Naru/Shika pairing) but I still hated Shikamaru's attitude at the beginning. I didn't hate your story, just his attitude/viewpoint; your story held to believability because there are really too many assholes out there with that kind of thought process.

Thinking that he was to good to 'debase' himself with such a position and holding the stance that he would never even consider switching roles; I just hate people like that.

I loved how you presented Naruto's 'opportunity' and how he took the chance he had but didn't press to hard or far because in his words "he wanted to be able to do this again," he really could have had taken a different attitude to the whole thing at that point in time and just taken what he wanted.

I noticed only one mistake in your story-the line: "The grin on the blonde's face only widened as he tired the rope to the kunai, ensuring his boyfriend's hands weren't going anywhere." I think that you meant that 'he tied the rope to the kunai.'

Other than that it was flawlessly done; the story was well paced and formatted and your storytelling skills were amazingly displayed with the impeccable sense of emotion and atmosphere captured.

Well done and congratulations on this; I hope that you'll grace us with your skills again soon; preferably with another Seme Naruto story, there really are too few of them and you do have such skill at writing it.
collarboner chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
UNFF. Wow, you write really well :L

It's not often I see Shikamaru as the bottom (or Naru as the top really) so that was new for me. To be honest I find it hard to see Shika as the uke because most authors turn him into a blushing virginal wreck which I do not see him as at all, but you really made it work. It was really believable. Thank you for the link!
Charcoal Heart chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Mmm, despite this being a oneshot, it was pretty well-written.

I really enjoyed the way this role-reversal played out.

Great job, nice oneshot. :)