Reviews for Baby Doll
xmukax chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
aww! Aleee :) so sweet. Can't wait for her to find out the truth, and what will Sue think! hehe
brankel1 chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Excellent.I love when they went to Emily's everyone was watching Sponge that Baby Doll & Jacob got Leah tells ehr that Jacob is her dad.
Babaksmiles chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
That was so sweet! I'm so happy that they are all finally together! I can't wait until Baby Doll finds out Jacob is her father!
ABarbieStory chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
alissa21 chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
LOVE
alissa21 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011

brankel1 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Fantastic they are together again.
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I expected something like that and I'm glad that Leah interrupted him before his own delussional thoughts clouded his mind too much.

That's gonna be fun when Leah tells her daughter that Jake is her daddy. Ugh... how can someone be afraid of him? Okay... we don't know how he depressed he looked after Leah's disappearance!

Loves
hgmsnoopy chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
The confrontation was well done and the lemon too, I just would have liked to have seen some time with Jacob and Baby Doll as father/daughter.
MsKarissaM chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
To tell you the truth. I liked the lemon. It was that rough, yet gentle, demanding lovemaking. I can tell you made she his alpha came out to claim his female. I love it. (It kind of made me a little hot...shhhhhh...don't tell anyone tho. ;)...)
shelbron chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Awesome chapter. I was so sad for Jake when his heart was breaking because he was jumping to the wrong conclusions. I'm glad they got that settled quickly. I can't wait for Baby Doll to get to know her daddy :)
ABarbieStory chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
he forgave super quick, but i guess hes super happy
Alissa21 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011