Reviews for Baby Doll
songwriter-cannot-hear chapter 25 . 12/28/2011
Can't wait for the sequel
brankel1 chapter 24 . 12/26/2011
Fantastic Seth.
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 24 . 12/26/2011
Yay! Jake is allowed to go home :D

I don't know... Sure it wasn't the real Leah there but it was a bit confusing. I don't know... ugh... maybe it should symbolize Leah's "two personalities": the white one was the lovely, caring one the other black one was Leah's evil side... *sigh*

I think it's cute that Sarah still takes care for her children :D That was a nice idea!

But I'm still wondering... Is it just me or is there really a sort of rivalry between Leah and Baby Doll? :/

Sometimes it seems like they are actually fighting for Jake's attention... :)

And now to Sethy-poo:

Well, maybe Seth is not my favorite wolves - what doesn't mean that I don't like him, believe me I really do - but Renesmee... argh... I just wanna say: I don't like her. She's like her mother! One day she says that the other it's acutally the opposite again... *rolls eyes* Ugh. I hate Nahuel! :O

What does he think he is? Coming back after half of eternity and claiming his "girlfriend" who he definitly cheated on as his? Tsssk... Bastard!

And that Renesmee didn't say nor did anything to stop him is just weak!

Seth deserves better! :D

Well, I try to review more often in the future! The last couple of days had been pretty... exhausting!

Loves :D
msjackson chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
wow i've midded sooo much! well im all caught up now,so glad kae is gonna be ok

seth and nessie would have made a much better couple/imprint than jake and nessie

who is the vampire trying to off leah? i was sure it was bella but now im not so sure

keep the updates coming
dietchola chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
I've never actually read a het story without gagging. This...this just kind of changed my view on things...
Lita of Jupiter chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
this was super cute, I can't believe how much fun I had and how glad I was things were working out!
brankel1 chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
Love it.
Secret Musings chapter 23 . 12/22/2011
Aww, I loved all the tender moments in this chapter. I'm so glad Jake's back. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see how he's going to be if he can't phase. It could be a blessing in disguise, no? Also, I know you only gave Paul a small part, but thank you, thank you, thank you for giving him something insightful to say instead of having him angry and brooding the way most stories do. Btw, I'm so excited for the sequel, you don't even know! Merry Christmas to you too!
allieblack16 chapter 23 . 12/22/2011
Love the chapter as always
hgmsnoopy chapter 23 . 12/22/2011
Glad that Jacob's awake and they are back to being smushy. And Seth & Nessie are starting to be smushy - their crushes turning into more was adorable to read.
Berry Smoothie chapter 22 . 12/8/2011
love this story. one remark: i feel like leah should be a bit more strong-willed when she's with jake, cause she's doing that baby act which i think is a little ooc. and some leah/alejandra time, please! i think it's so cute, the whole mother-daughter thing. also: can you post a picture of alejandra on your profile? so we can all imagine her better?

thanks, and love,

berrysmoothie
IRunWithTheWolverz chapter 22 . 12/4/2011
I absolutely adore this story.. Last chapter made me cry xD no shame. But he's aliiiveeee! *rejoices* xD keep up the good work (:
TrulyBulyAngie chapter 22 . 12/4/2011
YaY! he livessss i hope he gets better and stays a wolf... i hope bella dies and edward does too cuzz he isa pussy ass bitch buhh over all i just hope they have the perfect family in the end
ForeverYounq chapter 22 . 12/4/2011
Im qlad jacob came back be4 I threw my temper tantrum! :D im still not quite sure why you attempted to kill him off...i wouldve thouqht you would have killed off BELLA Seeing as she's the bad one...but your the author ! Update soon I ca't bear it.
brankel1 chapter 22 . 12/4/2011
Yes he isn't dead.I love it.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »