Reviews for Break Me
Vorcha Girl chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Holy hell! I'm not, in any way, normally a Joker/Shepard fan - but that was brilliant! I love how torn Joker was and how you showed his thoughts and feelings - that moment where Joker comes back in me2 always brings tears to my eyes because they have such a nice friendship - and this fic took that idea and took it to a believable place for a relationship!

Kudos my friend on making me see Joker and Shepard as a viable and believable couple! 3
Sidnika chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
I can't believe you left it at that! And here I was hoping for some Joker/Shep smut! ;P All joking aside, this was great! Really good job :)
SwomeeSwan chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
That was cute, funny and all in one xD, I really like it!. Can't wait for next update!
Cibi chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Really nice story so far :)
ReapersNightmare chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Love it. Hope you update soon!
createdsora chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Gah, cliffhanger! Evil, evil cliffhanger. I will be waiting for the next chapter. :3 Ireally liked this chater though. ;3
Kira Kyuu chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Hmm. . . Gettin heavy, 'ey?

Thanks for the update! ;)

Liege Lord chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Ooh interesting update.

Love EDI, such an awesome AI.
FallingDarkAngel chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
More please :)
FallingDarkAngel chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ooo I love it so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
i review after reading so here it is.

i think jokers constant arguing with him self is funny. i like this, no i don't, you so like, no i don't

cracked me up

a few grammer mistakes. the story is a bit offical plot based. you said you don't like using the origanal dialouge. and i encoarge more origanal plots and or dialouge. in fact i love origanal stuff. i could relate to shepards past by being a mover most of my childhood. but you should let this kinda stuff be expressed through chacter interaction. if you want to get nitty gritty i personally perfer chacter interactions for explanations of different scenes depending on this or that.

overall a good story that should be continued
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
that is exactly what its like to be an army brat. i do feel sorry for her, actually, but i hope she can make the connections she needs. can't wait to read more!
Adrianne Whitt chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Loving it! Can't wait for more :)
Liege Lord chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Ah, Shep's background is quite interesting. Shows how she's developed. :)

The Third Biker Scholar chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
love it! i so can't wait to read more! i love how you're setting up joker, and i'm looking forward to getting to know your shepard.