Reviews for Apology
AnonymousEskimo chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Who needs dignity anyway?
PokemonLuver151 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Cute!
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Funny.
elias chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
awesome
99Roosters chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Lol this is kinda funny! Love the ending! I havent read a story where Bolin is ok with the couple... I like it!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is great!
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was awesome. You portrayed the characters almost perfectly, which is pretty sweet if this was before you watched Korra. It was amusing picturing the battle scene with Bolin on a platform cooking and the ruins of their campsite. I really enjoyed reading this cute little oneshot.
xmercurial chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
HAHA. Oh God, I just love Bolin. :
Bolin chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
is such a nice guy to make dinner ... he would be appreciated in my house.
katara-zuko1714 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
that was funny and cute -
Turquoise Shell chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
MOAR ... damn, am I that high? Meh, more Makorra!
TeamObsessedWithSupernatural chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Lol it was good. So getting favrited
TheLastPrototype chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
God help ME. Sorry, just tell me if my reviews are starting to annoy you. It's just that I hate lurkers, and I feel bad whenever I read and don't review. Well done anyways, would've liked to see a scene like this on the actual show.
randomlittleme chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Haha Gotta Love Bolin! I Think You Kinda Portrayed The Characters Pretty Well Except For The End Part Where I Believe Korra Wouldn't Be The First To Apologize Cause She's Proud Luke That! Hope You're Still A Makorra Fan Now That The Dhow Has Started!:)
paper streets chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
oh, bolin, you are a flawless human being. this is so adorable, i can see it happening perfectly. the end was especially great :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »