Reviews for Yet Another Okami SEQUEL!
Dark-heika chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Well, isn't this an amusing story? I don't always enjoy parodies, but these two are quite entertaining.

I do have to wonder about Kurow, though. He's my favorite (okamiden) character, after all. I can only hope you won't bow to the plot of Capcom and kill him off...

Good luck with your next update.
SparkofDemension chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
YAY! More Okaminess. Just 1 thing, though. What about the end? You finished Yet Another Okami Parody. Quite nicely, actually. Could you finish this 1 for me? *anime puppy eyes*
NeonGreenSheep chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Oh man, I think I busted a gut! I'm so glad you continued to add your own spin on the Okami franchise! I can't wait to read more!
Spirits and Shadows chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO- *shot*
Shiranui: NO SPAM.
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, lovely SPAM, wonderful SPAM! *shot for Monty Python reference*
Shiranui: No Monty Python, either.
Fine. My little pony, my little pony- *nuked*
Shiranui: NO GOD DAMN MOTHER F***ING MY LITTLE F***ING PONY!
...
Ammy: ...
Fluttershy: BOOHOOHOO! *runs of in tears*
Chibi: Oh, grandma, you made Fluttershy cry.
Shiranui: Shut up.
-*-*-*-*-*-
Thanks for the lolz (see above lolz) and please post more in the future!
xXSennaraXx chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Le gasp you like river monsters too. I love that show. I also hate that catfish boss. I didn't know what to do cause my sis was playing the game
TosylChloride chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
...lol. Jeremy Wade!...Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

...Old dungeon possibly haunted so Brad and Barry Klinge (Ghost Lab)?
NightPhoenix10 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
OMG THE LULZ ARE KILLING ME ONLY MORE WILL HEAL IT PLEASE POST MORE.
Shiranui: ... What the f***, Spirit. Oh, sorry, Night. Why are you staying on your sock all the time?!
Cuz I can.
Shiranui: *sigh* Whatever. *murders Spirit/Night* In an attempt to fix the mess of a review-world I seem to live in, I must apologize for Spirit/Night's actions. The hilarity and cuteness of the story has momentarily burned out her brain and she is therefore not responsible for any and all disturbing sequences in this review. Thank you. *rolls up scroll containing lawyer's quibbles after showing it to the audience for 5 seconds* On that note, I have a few requests to make. 1: keep the humor coming, 2: Please post more, and 3: Post it soon! *disappears in flash of smoke*
Senom299 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I'm sure Link had a freaking blast at that party.

And congrats, Chibi, you have now accomplished being a murderer! Just wait till you get that smiting power, then it gets even BETTER!

... although for once Link's right, you don't want to be a gopher. Only thing worse than gophers are weasels.

DON'T SPEAK TO THE WEASEL, CHIBI. BIG NO-NO.
TosylChloride chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Woo, awesome! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! *necromancy dance*
xXNightXx chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
They were talking about shiny pokemon being rare lol. I love the story so far.
Solovakja chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I like this already- I am going to continue
AND YOU MUST CONTINUE AS WELL
Spirits and Shadows chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
AWWWWW!
Shiranui: Hidden Mulan reference!
...
Shiranui: Oh, come on! Here's the quote from the story: "Wait, you're not? You…lied to me?!" Here's the one from the movie: 'Whaddaya mean, you're not lucky? You... LIED to me?!'
... *stare*
Shiranui: What?
Shiranui: What!?
Shiranui: WHAT?
*stare*
Shiranui: Okay, fine, I'm a nerd and I remember Mushu's lines!
-*-*-*-*-*-
Wow, Chibi, you're just like your mom!
Shiranui: Is that a good thing?
Ammy: HEY!
POKEMON! *shot*
OMG, I forgot about Tsuki! DX
-*-*-*-*-*-
That's unfair, they get an immunity to adorable baby plants and I don't?
Shiranui: Eee-yup.
-*-*-*-*-*-
Please post more, continue the laughs!
TosylChloride chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Clay Pokeball for sale! Just kidding ). This story is awesome! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Senom299 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Hooray for Pokemon references. XD

*meanwhile wallowing in misery and jealousy*

Can't wait for the next chapter, mochi!
Spirits and Shadows chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Heeheeheeheehee! OMG, it's been too long without humor! Please, post more and get rid of the rather monotonous chain of serious writing that's been going on for too long! MORE COMEDY! Pleez pleez pleez!
Shiranui: Okay, she has named dome of her favorite fanfictions as monotonous, deliberately misspelled a word and demanded broken ribs from laughing too hard. That makes perfect sense- *knocked out with wrecking ball*
Er, ehaha, she didn't say anything! Nothing at all!
Ammy: Pleez post more! Soon!