Reviews for APH Unknown world
WearTiger chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Japan should know what pokemon is
felivargas1111 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Please continue, its really good
Ayumi Kudou chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
I have an idea for the next chapter. Liechtenstein meets up with Italy and stays with him then find themselves captured by Team Rocket. Lucky for them they were saved by the Allies. Belarus meets up with Spain, Romano and Switzerland. Ukraine and Taiwan are with Japan and Germany.
GrimmAbsol chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Your such a amazing writer! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Heaven'sKnight15 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
GhostCalumon chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Poor Canada XD Anyway, great story so far! You have to continue it! Last chapter with Team Rocket, when Jesse and James began their speach I was like "Oh gosh, not these idiots!"

I hope Italy is OK, but what happened to him? And why did Hungary freak out about Austria? Will their be a pikachu included? :D Well I guess I just have to wait! :3
musicalvampire chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Omg dude you made a new chapter! Yaaaaay! france gonna hit on an officer jenny? Itd be a funny homage to the pokemon show...are they gonna meet the characters from pokemon? So many possibilities! This chapter was good and I'm glad you wrote it! Keep writing!
Myrna Maeve chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
This is an awesome story!
PokemonLuver chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
yay! a new chapter! lol i loved ivans way of waking china up,and it freakin worked XD and was that canada lurking in the backround? lol keep it up please i really love this story -Hannah
lonewolfjc11 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
I really love the story! I can't wait for your next update :D :D :D
Mezurashisa chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
X3 Update please!
Dark Blue Fire chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Is China really dead?

musicalvampire chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
i loved it! i've been waiting for team rocket this whole time!... but my only question is... why did they go after germany and japan? neither of them have anything that would be of value to team rocket... and are they gonna end up landing right next to the allies? cuz that be amazing! or what if they landed wherever italy is and italys convince that theyr good guys and ends up following them around... of course jesse might scare him a little...
georgster101 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Wah, no Canada, TT_TT
Aqua7KH chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Update soon! i need to know what happend to China! O_O