Reviews for The Best of Both Worlds
This sucks man this really sucks this sucks really bad if i where you I destroy your computer or your laptop and forget you even wrote this shit
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 8/9
very good
draco7347 chapter 22 . 7/1
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
shadowblitz497 chapter 12 . 6/28
sm
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 6/26
ijonk chapter 11 . 6/26
Hmm..
I kind a like the idea about merging Naruto & Bleach worlds

The only problem is : I HATE MINATO

The dude is the worst father!
Every excuse he have in Canon while kyubi attack is bullshit!
He can teleport kurama far far away and make some deal to it if he really want to keep bijuu balance. And worst he have serious hero complex

He basicall say : Naruto, i know your life would be extremely hard, and your mother will be dead, soo i will suicide by seal huge ass monster in you so you can save the world by yourself while being oucast and hated, soo yeah good luck :)

Sorry.. But yeah i hate that prety boy
SaucyHandles chapter 1 . 6/24
Lmao what a weak ass prologue. Absolutely riddled with cliches and narcissism from the author. Another story where everything a shallow person deems 'cool' is immediately given to Naruto, and all history and plot are paper thin and based of the non-canon delusions that are so rampant in the Naruto Fandom.
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 6/22
brady chapter 21 . 6/21
why not both? wouldn't Naruto be fine with it? and soul society is somewhat open minded due to the clans, so it shouldn't bother them. not to mention ichigo's going to have a harem anyway so why not?
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 6/20