Reviews for The Best of Both Worlds
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 10/31
Huh. That was cool. Glad they got the mysterious past and his heritage part out of the way early.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 10/31
Its close enough to Good sasuke to be enjoyable. Bad Sasuke is cool sometimes but I like that one better when the story actually focuses on Sasuke.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 10/31
Huh. That wasn't as interesting. I already expected the whole Mikoto, Hitomi thing. As for Hitomi in the massive harem its w/e. They are dead now so does it matter? The marriage vows do say till death do us part. Well she dead. Whether she loved Hizashi or not she can choose w/e she wants now. Hell she coulda chosen w/e before too if she really wanted to.
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 10/31
Huh. That ended up being pretty interesting considering I usually hate Flashbacks.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 10/30
no issue with NaruHina especially since its rather laid back here and isn't some crazy dramatic super drama. Thank god. Your reasons for not doing Hinata with others are duly noted while also hilarious.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 10/30
Just give him all the bitches. Ya already have done most of them. Why not Temari and Karura. Hell why not Mei? WHat's wrong with her? She's HOT! XD. So wait about the Sara husband clone. Did it then pass on its entire life onto Naruto who now has the experience of a man who lived for a looong time now on top of everything? I'm curious of why not a more wise or fox like attitude from him in that case.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 10/30
Ah I like what you did there. So death merely moves the cycle along. Good move. They never clarified that at all in bleach making it really annoying.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 10/30
Wasn't gaara like...the same age or younger. 12 year old Kazekage gg.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 10/30
Again way cool. And not long winded. Sure its the itachi trains and he rebuilds uzushio thing but I have no issues with that trope.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 10/30
Way cool. I'm enjoying this trip down memory lane. Its not overly detailed and hits all the points while commentary is available to make it more interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 10/30
Ah if I recall it actually did puncture his heart but he was lucky that the kyuubi chakra took his hearts place or w/e and regenerated it.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 10/30
Well I figured. He's got to have had lots of kids considering how big dat harem is. All the beauties of the elemental nations are his. Beware!
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 10/30
Lol...Though Madara Uchiha didn't have Kamui that was a Obito only move. Pulling a Obito's soul is split in two with part of it having passed on but the rest stayed with his body when it was saved by the real madara? Oh will Kaguya the supreme goddess who makes and destroys dimensions like she's eating a sandwhich show up? Cause she is so badass and seriously hot.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 10/29
Ya know its funny that walking up walls is weird but standing on air isn't. Derp.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 10/29
Ah so even though he was doing better he still is having the just got this form and over used it so now tired syndrome. I feel it.