Reviews for The Best of Both Worlds
Monster King chapter 22 . 4/4
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 22 . 3/9
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story.
unknown chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
wait how does minato know ichigo was trained by naruto?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
Just kill yourself right now you are terrible at this stuff you are terrible the plot is so freaking stupid.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
This sucks man this really sucks this sucks really bad if i where you I destroy your computer or your laptop and forget you even wrote this shit
tanithlipsky chapter 22 . 8/9/2016
very good
draco7347 chapter 22 . 7/1/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
shadowblitz497 chapter 12 . 6/28/2016
sm
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
ijonk chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
Hmm..
I kind a like the idea about merging Naruto & Bleach worlds

The only problem is : I HATE MINATO

The dude is the worst father!
Every excuse he have in Canon while kyubi attack is bullshit!
He can teleport kurama far far away and make some deal to it if he really want to keep bijuu balance. And worst he have serious hero complex

He basicall say : Naruto, i know your life would be extremely hard, and your mother will be dead, soo i will suicide by seal huge ass monster in you so you can save the world by yourself while being oucast and hated, soo yeah good luck :)

Sorry.. But yeah i hate that prety boy
SaucyHandles chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Lmao what a weak ass prologue. Absolutely riddled with cliches and narcissism from the author. Another story where everything a shallow person deems 'cool' is immediately given to Naruto, and all history and plot are paper thin and based of the non-canon delusions that are so rampant in the Naruto Fandom.
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
brady chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
why not both? wouldn't Naruto be fine with it? and soul society is somewhat open minded due to the clans, so it shouldn't bother them. not to mention ichigo's going to have a harem anyway so why not?
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 6/20/2016