Reviews for The Gift
Shanno chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Very sweet and sad. There were a few places where sentences would run on when they should have at least had a comma, but other than technicalities, it was reaaly good.
spray chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Very nice story...great character exploration on owen and beru lars!
Gedia Kacela chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Very good story and explanation of how Luke came to live on Tattooine. I really enjoyed reading this one.
analath chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Loved it. One minor bone to pick - if any force stong individual were born on Tatoonie, they would not be identified early enough to become a Jedi (TPM).
StarBonesT chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Hi Ash,

I really enjoyed your story. I've oftened wondered how Luke came

to be with his Aunt and Uncle. Very well done!

I'm a big Star Wars fan also and Luke is my favourite character.

I've been reading your other stories. You are a very good writer.

I write also but have yet to post my work on the internet.
Kate Davis chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
That was really well thought out – I thought it was cleverly put together, and it made me cry! Poor Padme... Anyway your fic made me think of something. They’d obviously be trying to keep Luke a secret from Vader, so why do they allow him to keep his last name of Skywalker? Bit of a give away if you ask me. Congratulations on an excellent fic.
natalie chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
very enjoyable. your story fills in the gaps perfectly.
Elli chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
Hi, just wanted to say how touching and great your story was. These little

things are always great to read about. I love reading stories that involve

Luke as a child, hope u write more soon. Thanks for sharing! :)
Lady Angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
Very nicely done.
Angela Jade chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
That was wonderful, really cute! Awww, poor Padme! *sniff* It's obvious that you've thought a lot about this, and worked it all out. AND - it's screaming out for a sequel, my dear! :)
May Solo chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
Very nice. Thank you.
Pseudo Psyche chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
Definately one of the better stories written about the adoption of Luke by Owen and Beru Lars. The characters are believeable, and I like the way that Owen was written as a sypathetic character. The dialouge between Obi-Wan and Owen (or of Owen speaking about Obi-Wan) was particularly good. I liked that explaination of what Owen held against Obi-Wan best. Two thumbs up!
Grand Moff Sisk chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
wonderful job! i hope you write more like this!