Reviews for Interview With A SackvilleBagg
shanna.rose21 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
hey Mister Rudolph Sackville - Bagg... my names shian. :) if you could only describe me in 3 words what would they be? :)xx .. p.s. im not a crazy stalker fan.. im very shy :) :3
shian rose x chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
hello Rudolph Sackville - Bagg ... do you think im pretty?.. im really nice. i am also very shy.. btw i always blush too. so sorry if i do that.. thank you :)
toomanyobessionstocount chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
How do you feel knowing that fan girls are going crazy for you? I'm one of them, but I'm one of the fan girls who doesn't lose all common sense when they see you. Yes, people, they do exist!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Continue. I want to see Anna
catherine chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I love these interveiws I hope you actualy do a chapter 5 if you do here's a question for anna ( what do you think of your brothers personaly I think that gregory is hoter than fire and rudolph is a close 2nd )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
ANA JULLIA EU SOU APAIXONADA POR RUDOLPH EU TE AMO DE VERDADE COMO NUNCA AMEI NINGUEM NA MINHA VIDA ALEM DOS MEUS PAIS BEIJOS BEIJOS ANA JULLIA
BrittanyMarieeee chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
I laughed through the whole thing. This is so different. It's great!
a-OBSESSED chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Ohmigosh, this has to be the FUNNIEST story I have ever read in my entire lifetime! I have never laughed so much in my entire life, although I kinda had to do it inwardly since I'm in the car with family... ANYWAYS! I really wish you would update, because, well, again, this is super funny! Although your grammar isn't particularly the BEST I've ever read, your incomparablely unique ability to portray such comical and random scenarios (such as the appearances of Edward Cullen, and the scarily realistic reactions from Rudolph/Gregory fans) is beyond enough compensation for minor lacking in other areas..

Besides the point, you really do have quite a gift with comedy (I may be easily amused - in the ditzy blonde way, although my smart Asian exterior proves otherwise - but I know good writing when I see it...er, read it), and should really consider trying your hand at more comical drabbles like this... It's stories like this that make me wish that the Little Vampire archive was more active in the story department... I find Rudolph and Gregory (ESPECIALLY GREGORY :D) far more entertaining and definitely attractive than Jacob and Edward... I'm not a Twilight fan :/

But anyways (stop getting side-tracked! GAH!), my question for Anna: Do you enjoy reading and if so, what kind? Also, you look suspiciously like Susan from the Chronicles of Narnia... Thoughts?

Also, if you ever get all three siblings in the same room, a question for all three: What do you think about children?

Anyways, I really hope you do decide to pick this story up again! From my experience, you are a lovely writer! Keep pursuing! I wish you all my luck if you are having writer's block; it will come to you! But if you have simply lost interest in the story, I highly encourage you to continue; just think of all the fans like me who still enjoy this show enthusiastically! Do it for the children!

B. e. s. t. O. f. L. u. c. k. :
ATightropeToTheWords chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FLIPPING MUUUUUUCH.

UPDATE.

SOON,

I BEG OF YOU.
MISSxMAGIC chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
I laughed out loud so many times, this is hilarious. Gregory vs Edward xD By far the funniest parody fic I've ever read.
Sarah chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
I have a question. Anna, are you just natrually beautiful? Cuz personally, i am jealouse. You are georgous. And another. Do you have a crush on Tony? :D BYE!
DaughterofAthenaandPosiden chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
I have a question for Anna Why are you so hyper all the time?I like your writing style.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is hilarious!
Funny Bunny chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Hilarious!

Anna, if you could only have one brother, who would you choose? (Gregor or Rudolph?)
katrina chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Anna, whos your favorite contry singer? (like taylor swift or carrie underwood.)