Reviews for Tonight
Elephantastiic chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
FINALLY. I CAN REVIEW THIS THING.

. And that's all I have to say about that. Seriously though, I loved it! EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT. It was so haaaaaaaaaht. I love this, I love your writing, and I love you! KEEP IT UP. I WILL BE INSULTED IF I DON'T SEE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
Karrn chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Are you seriously gonna end it there?
AnnitaAvila chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
oh crap! can't wait to read Cragen's reaction! faaantastic chapter! hope the next chapter is up soon!
Little Kakau chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Good job!
edge15684 chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
MariskaBaby92 chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I love it! U da bomb!

Glad you and Leslie got that cleared up, I knew it had to be an accident. I love both of your stories and you two are great writers.

I love Munch, he's such an instigator. lol
Cfhonan chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I can't believe it's over. This was amazing, I loved it! It was funny and sexy!
PerProteggere chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Forever humping my screen. Classic you ending a story like this! *angry face* *humps screen more*
Foreword chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I'm sorry to see this story end! I really liked the tone & pace of it. Not too serious, not too fluffy. Emotions AND smut. So... What's next?
BensonStabler chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Jellybean! Loved it! Sad it's over but in our own warped perveted minds we know they sail off into the sunset together and have mad sex everyday and make little Stablers...xoxoxox Lynn
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
What a great story!
Rhonda Roo chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
That was a big load of awesomeness, is that a word? Well it is now! Loved it...totally loved the end, that was mega awesomeness!
Laura3 chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
SO GOOD! It is exciting. I really appreciate and I am delighted to read this stories. Really good job! Really GREAT. I absolutely love your writings! "If only" and. I hope he will have a sequel for this story!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Aww but I wish u ended it with all that smut we know u enjoy putting in! Looking forward to next chapter
AnnitaAvila chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Amaaaaaaaazing! Can't wait to read what's next! :)
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »