Reviews for Tonight
Rhonda Roo chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
So glad the date ended and he went back to her...loved this chapter!
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I was so not expecting that. I love that this is a short story and that you are making it so interesting without really a third party messing up Olivia and Elliot. It is hard to do that kind of story but you did it and made it interesting. Great job!
Cfhonan chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Fantastic! Maybe now they can admit that they both want a relationship and that one night could never be enough!
EOalltheway chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
I've been looking forward to this chap, & you did not dissappiont !
Little Kakau chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Good he notice he wants just Liv. :)
Funnyhun chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Ekkk wonderful! Im sad it's coming to an end. Wonderfulness! :) Hopefully somebody else wont like it so much they'll make it thier own. *ahem* we know who, no I will not be mean I promised myself. lol great job.
Foreword chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. Poor Elliot-what a date! That's what he gets for taking someone other than Liv out. Some great description & dialogue here-very natural & in character.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Jellybean! Love love love it! I think it needs more than one more chapter though! Just sayin...you rock the smut even when it's not total smut...xoxoxoxox Lynn
PushTheButtton chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Great update! What's they gon' talk about? Hmmmm? ;)
atouchofDASEY chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
ahh loove it so far !
Laura3 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I LOVE! It is exciting. I really appreciate and I am delighted to read this stories. Really good job! Really GREAT. I absolutely love your writings! "If only" and. I hope he will have a sequel for this story!;)
Anulka13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
So after turning into a puddle ... I tried to rewiev again but everytime I wanted to I slipped and fell thinking about how well you show Their relationship! Just awesome! Ooops ... Again I tripped shoot! Write soon maybe I'll be able to stand up by then!
Makalya chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Omg! XD

You have to update soon I loved it!
Paula100 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Ohhh poor Liv! Elliot will meet another in less than 24 hours? ohhhhh boy!

More Update, great story
AnnitaAvila chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
holy fucking shit! awesome chapter! can't wait to read about EElliot's date...and how is Olivia going to react! *evil laugh*
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »