Reviews for Tonight
AnnitaAvila chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
holy fucking shit! awesome chapter! can't wait to read about EElliot's date...and how is Olivia going to react! *evil laugh*
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Love your writing it is as always beyond words. I really like the story idea as well it is so original. My only request and I know this is your story is please don't have Olivia get involved with Elliot's best friend. There are so many stories where Olivia dates Elliot's best friend or brother and he suffers in silence. I am excited to see a jealous Olivia. That will be funny. This story touches me personally as I did a similarily stupid thing with this guy I was crazy about. I actually said that we should just get it out of our system, actually those words,lol. Needless to say it so didn't work out that way since I was in love with him that crazy head over heals where your heart just starts thumping like crazy at the sight of him. I hope Olivia and Elliot have a better outcome. I can't wait to read more. If you are ever interested in co-writing let me know. Again, awesome job! You rock!
PerProteggere chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
So you have nearly 50 reviews for 2 chapters... And you still want my review. Well guess what? Here it is: I think Elliot should JUST go out for dinner with whatever her nuts is, then Olivia will come to his apartment and she'll be all dominant like "does she do it like me?" *sighs* Its a cray idea, but... :D
Elephantastiic chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
So, this is the bitchy comment I promised you. Though, I can't really say anything bitchy about you or this story because I'd be lying completely and the truth is always better, right? Right. Sooo, let me just say that this story is fan-fucking-tastic! Seriously. I love it! I shouldn't be surprised to expect such extraordinary work from you but you seem to one-up my expectations with every chapter you write. Keep it up, love and I'm looking forward to more!
art-liv chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
You whore, I would review if I wasn't dead.

.OHMYGOD.
Rhonda Roo chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Someone is in HOT WATER! Can't wait for more!
Jessica chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Awwwww poor Olivia x
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
OMG! Well I hope the blind date goes bad. And I hope we get more sexy time with Elliot and Olivia. XD update soon.
lzj chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Poor Olivia . She is probably thinking it was way more than sex despite what they said and then she has to hear him go out with another girl less than a hour later . Can't wait to see what happens. Love the story .
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Loved it, As I always do with your stories! Please don't let El sleep with Jenna
sassychicana chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Omg! This chapter was so HOT! I am like on fire, and my husband is snoring next to me...great!
Sam chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Great chapter, I wonder what Elliot's gonna do.. Update soon please (:
MariskaBaby92 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Should I expect anything else than extraordinary from you? I think not! You are one incredible writer and I love every single one of your stories. I love it, It's totally EO but its different and that's what I love! Nothing better than an EO story and I love it! Continue the good work and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Anulka13 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
TONIGHT I CELEBRATE MY LOVE (Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack)

Tonight I celebrate my love for you

It seems the natural thing to do

Tonight no one's gonna find us

We'll leave the world behind us

When I make love to you

Tonight I celebrate my love for you

And hope that deep inside you feel it too

Tonight our spirits will be climbing

To the sky lit up with diamonds

When I make love to you tonight

Tonight I celebrate my love for you (ooh)

And that midnight song is gonna come shining through

Tonight there'll be no distance between us

What I want most to do

Is to get close to you tonight

Tonight I celebrate my love for you

And soon this old world will seem brand new

Tonight we will both discover

How friends turn into lovers

When I make love to you

Tonight I celebrate my love for you (ooh)

And that midnight song is gonna come shining through

Tonight there'll be no distance between us

What I want most to do

Is to get close to you

Tonight I celebrate my love for you

So this is what I thought of the title :) now I'm gonna read and give feedback of course if I'm able to because with your MO I'm just going to be a puddle on the floor for a while! But hey I'll get back eventually ;) trust me :D
Anna Maria chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I L.O.V.E. this story. and definitely want more! Great update!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »