Reviews for Tonight
edge15684 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I think they are crazy to think they could actually have a one night and then going back to normal. They both love each other and just won't admit it.
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was awesome beyond words can't wait for the next chapter!
sassychicana chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I absolutely loved this new story. I can't wait for it to continue. Let's be real, there is no way these two can just have animalistic sex once...yeah right! Once Benson gets a taste of Stabler she will be hooked, I would be! Please update soon, I need Stabler action! :)
bubblersparadise chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
loved it! more pls
bubble chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
wow this was hot
staribabe138 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love the smut!. This is a great first chapter and I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
SVUismyLife90 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oooohh weeee... I predict good stuff a brewing... mhmmmmm ;) Very hotttt... update this bitch soon, please? :)lol
redangel365 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love all of your stuff, but this one especially
AnnitaAvila chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
holy fucking shit! amazing fic!...this is actually how i've always think they'd get together! amaziiiing!
Lost.on.the.Battlefield chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very hot please update soon
Anulka13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
And what am I suppose to do with you... You little Munchkin? Huh?

Well you have nailed it yet again! Duh you always do... But leaving it where you did before my bedtime was just cruel! Get your butt back and post ASAP... Great pre-Monday present! LOVED IT!
Little Kakau chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I need El too! Great job, I hope you post the next soon!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This story was simply brilliance in writing! I loved every word of it. I found barely no flaws, mistakes, or any of the sorts. Maybe it's the hour of the night which makes my eyes point things out less, or maybe you are just that good. Whatever it is, I really loved this. Keep up the great work!
Cfhonan chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Once won't be enough for either of them! Update as soon as possible!
emz chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i love this! plz update soon. omg u left us hanging! plz update!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »