Reviews for Journey with the Fellowship
Musical cake chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
The story was great. I'm adding Rory's aunt and uncle to the list of propel I want to punch in the face.
Smitty666 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow cool
Artemis Sherwood chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
*is crying* NOOOOO! AURORA! You can't die! Boromir and the hobbits need you!

All my sorrow, Artemis
Artemis Sherwood chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
I love that they love each other! That sounded funky...

Anyways, I really hope that Boromir doesn't die. He's one of my favorite LotR men. XD

Artemis Sherwood chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
I love the connection between her and Boromir! And Haldir is so kind to her, it's adorable. XD

jeweled inferno chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Bwahahaha "they have a cave troll"... That was definitely my favorite part of the movies. I don't remember it even being in the books...

I love Boromir. He's basically the only person in the series with any kind of character development. Well, maybe Gollum too.

Eh. Enough about that. I love your story! Your writing style fits very well with Mr. Tolkien's; it's very irritating to read a LotR fanfic with liberal uses of modern slang.

I really like Aurora. She seems to be a very well-rounded character. Oh, and shout-out from Virginia! :) Reading all of those "ya'll"s has reminded me that I haven't had fried chicken in like two months... a very sad state of affairs, indeed.

Anyhoo, great story and I'll write again at the other end!
Artemis Sherwood chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Your style of writing is very lovely and I love to read your work... I'm afraid my own story is much worse in condition, but let's try and focus on you, shall we?

I'm hoping for this to be a Boromir/OC story. Am I right? And I also hope Aurora doesn't die... (Your name choices are much more original than my own, I'm afraid.)

realbojangles chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Excellent story! Lovely character. I love Auroras accent (myself bein from southern states) :) can't wait for 2 towers! (Hope auroras ok O-O)
Shadowsammy chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I was panicking, until I noticed the word "sequel." I swear that I almost had a heart attack. I loved the ending and I can't wait for the sequel! :)
Disney-Princess-In-Disguise chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I absolutely love Aurora! I can't wait until the sequel, especially since Boromir didnt die in this story! I always cry when he dies.:( Keep up the great work!
PatonxJulia chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
!

YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO PUT THE NEXT ONE UP! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Zoa-lii chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
You just...just...wow! :O I can't believe the way you ended this story! That was the last thing I was expecting.(And I'm not saying what happened in this review, just in case someone reads it before reading the chapter. I don't want to give away spoilers.)

I'm favoriting this story right away. And will be anticipating the next one.
Lady Electricity chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hello!

Firstly, Thank you for reviewing my LOTR fan girls! Sorry about the swearing... :S I tend to swear a lot and end up writing with lots of swear words too.. I blame myself because I'm british!

Anyhow, I've just began to read your fic, loving it so far! :D I liked the name Aurora - very unusual name but these days old fashioned names are coming back! Even though it's your first fic and it's really good so far, I would of suggested perhaps spreading out your chapters you know? instead of having 12 chapters in one chapter and making some of them longer.. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, your a good writer! and not saying Im hating the layout but might be easier for the reader?

I don't know, I'm still learning myself! lol

Right, going to read the others now xx toodles!
Zoa-lii chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I love it every time you update. This story is just so much fun. And I enjoyed Aurora's history lecture. I'm just as proud of my country as she is. :) God bless the USA!
Hopefeather chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I am SO sorry i didnt review your secound chapter, for some reason the review button didnt show up! Im serious! So I re-read your second chap, on a different tab, and my computer gliched out! So, NOW I am currently reading fanfics on my phone. Sooooo, back to chap three.

AMAZING! I need to get some more adjectives that describe it. *gets a thesuarus* hmmm... how'a'bout, stupendous, extravagant, awsome, terrific, entriging. Now adjectives that describe me reading chapters 1-3. Awestrickin, jaw dropping, envious, glued... yeeeaaah. D Now, one question remains. Will Boromire die, or will he live? (i hope he lives. as does my sister.)

; )