Reviews for The Prince and The Frog
Difying Gravity chapter 20 . 6/21
Haaa Aikawa dieing not a chance
NinjaSukie Advanced Forever4.0 chapter 20 . 6/10
Update NOW
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Why does this keep on happening. Every time I find a good story it's never finished
Butter chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
Update please! I wanna see the wedding. Oh, and you made your story sooooo cute! I love how you protrayed each character, and I look forward to the next chapter.
Neliei chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
I love this story. It's so unique and I can't wait to see what happen during their wedding day. Keep up the good work. And please write more!
Kay-Say chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
OMG LOL LMFAO That was great! Please, Please, PLEASE! Don't stop making the story! lo;
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
XDDDDD i really love it! please write a new chaaap!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
i laughed really hard when i read misaki yells usagi-san about "heat-resisted glass" XDDD its so funny
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
ahahah! living with a pervert becoming pervert XDD
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
KYYAAA! MİSAKİ SENDED MORNİNG MESSAGE AND TOLD İ LOVE YOU!
WHAT CAN HAPPEN MORE İMPOSSİBLE?
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
i feel it going to be a 2 months too...
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
HİRO-SAN WA SUGOİ!(for who can't understand my japanase,i told:"HİRO-SAN İS AWESOME!")
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
YATTA! SUMİ DİED! AS AN COCKROACH! İ AM SO HAPPY! and,İ CAN KİLL YOUU! *cough* i mean,from happiness,because of hugging you so from angriness :D
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
XDDDDD COCKROACH! KİLL HİM USAGİ-SAN! good chap
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
XDD USAGİ_SAN WİLL KİLL SUMİ! YEY! *caramell dansen* *starts singing junjou openings and dancing same time* SONO TE HANASANAİDE! HANASANAİDE! BOKU GA SOBA Nİ İRU KARA! DONNA TOKİ DEMO, WARATTE,WARATTE! HANA WO SAKASETE YO! (well,i write from my mind,not looking with to lyrics. it can be wrong but i am too lazy)