Reviews for Only A Message
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
GAH! Oh my gosh, this one... If she had found out how to create that message, or if the TARDIS showed her... Oh my golly, how heartwrenching, yet closure-giving that would have been. I love the idea, and what she says. I can see her overcome with tears, like you put, but staying strong for her Doctor.
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Frankly, I feel in love with this story. I've read it so many times. I love how you reversed their roles and you give your readers a sense of what is going on inside the Doctor's head and heart. This story line is fabulous. I can really believe it happened- I wish it had. This is truly fantastic though. I can't tell you how much I love this story because there aren't words haha. Amazing job.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
lovely...just lovely and could picture Rose doing this for the Doctor especially after they both were beginning to feel that their time was running short.
Laura x Tennant chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awww this is so lovely! I loved how he spoke to her even though she couldn't hear him - 'oh don't do that' etc. It's very sweet and endearing. And the idea of her leaving him a CD with her voice on was brilliant, something I can completely believe she'd do for him, knowing that he loved hearing her voice. Makes me tear up just thinking about him sitting there on the floor of his room, cuddling her t-shirt and listening to her sing...

Laura xx
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Aww that was so sweet, I was crying at the end. :)

Nicely done! Awesome!
Serethiel96 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
AWWWWWW! I loved this story so much. A beautiful one-shot.