Reviews for The Guardians
Actingaj chapter 6 . 2/28
It's been over a year and you have not updated this please please please please update I beg you. I need to read the rest please please PLEASE!
asuna11 chapter 6 . 1/3
Pls. Update I love it !
Guardian Sage chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
This is torture! So many good stories only half finished. I hope you can get a chance to update them soon. Have fun and stay well.
Chowbo chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Ok this is interesting for sure. I like it! Please continue bringing out chapters, they could be a bit longer though...just saying.
DeansTrueGirl chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Wow its been a while since the last chapters been posted i so forgot about it and i forgot my name in this 1 to! Good chapter!
The Tuneless Siren chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Well, I'm finally getting around to reviewing! Awesome chapter! Such a cliffhanger! Gosh, you kill me! Update soon! :)
DeansTrueGirl chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
Writers block i totally know how that is i've got it to and ive got the attention span of a three year old anyways another great chapter also not being mean or anything but hurry up with my fav one; i got that dang Rdney Adkins "if your going through hell" song stuck in my head...
The Tuneless Siren chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Awesome chapter! Alvin needs his butt kicked! Like now! Can't wait to see what all you have in store for this story! I know it's going to be awesome! :)
DeansTrueGirl chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
I actually remembered who I was this time! Thanks that was a great chapter well worth reading it! Can't wait to read more oh btw thanks for ur review!
The Tuneless Siren chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Yay! You posted! That makes my day! Aww! The ending was quite sweet! I loved it, and can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon! :)
Greath chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Good chapter! I too would cry for hours if my flash drive (that had all my work on it) broke. Please update asap
DeansTrueGirl aka Jess chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
That was a brilliant chapter! It had me smiling, i'm glad you're posting again now! I was upset when u told me what, he who shall not be mentioned, did! Also ur probably gonna have to refresh my memory b/c i keep forgetting my name in this thing; i have am idea what it is but idk also! Great chapter and heres my usual !111!
Greath chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Good chapter. please update asap. and thanks for letting me know what AHC was.
The Tuneless Siren chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Aww! Astrid and Hiccup are just too sweet! Loved the chapter! Oh, and might I point out that you used the word shenanigans! Yay! That word is extremely important! lol! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
DeansTrueGirl chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
My favorite part in this chapter is shennanigan u know that word is symbolic to both me and The Tuneless Siren! I like this chapter and thanks for reminding me in that text who I am; just a word of advice ill probably forget later! U may also have 2 remind me who my familiar in this one is! Oh and im sticking with the 111 for all future reviews so !111!