Reviews for Until She's Home Again
CrystalKnight chapter 20 . 9/19
Okay so I think I'm your 1000th review but irregardless I love the story the ups and downs had me glued to my screen for about two hours so count that as a win
mrsallsunday chapter 20 . 9/11
Ahh this story is amazing!
fluffyshygirl11 chapter 20 . 9/2
ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I have ever read! It was unlike most of the fanfics I usually read and it touched my heart (and made me cry :p) :D
Marie-S-Raven chapter 20 . 8/4
I love this story, even if it made me cry, but why, why is the ring silver? Also, hell yeah, I'd love "Do Fairies Have Tales?"!
ira.ai.kawaii chapter 20 . 8/2
Aww.. it's a really nice story, too bad it had to end..

~ Ai
ira.ai.kawaii chapter 7 . 8/2
Wow.. The story has kept me glued to it alright. But now I'm getting impatient... seriously Lucy, have faith in your nakama a little.. although I can picture someone like her doing something like that for the sake of her friends..

~ Ai
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 20 . 7/30
You dont understand but this made me cry until my head friggin hurt. (Yes that was a compliment.)
It was...i dont even have the words okay...i loved it. And it was rather wordy but that was okay too. It was moving and i loved that GRUVIA ended this fic geehee :)
Keep writing and thanks for the fun ride!
AFanofFanfiction chapter 20 . 7/9
I'm literally crying right now that it's over you are such a good writer and this story was different from all other Lucy runs away fanfic BRAVO BRAVO! :)
7ScarletLies chapter 1 . 7/5
i'm already on the brink of crying and tearing out my heart and mutilating the nearest available human-shaped object. curses, to you and your insufferably amazing writing skills.

It's been a while since I've felt like this after reading a story, so I guess I should thank you for making me feel ... alive? But I can't because I'm trying to not let my tears actually fall.
FlameDragonHime chapter 20 . 6/25
I'm happy with this ending! :)
FlameDragonHime chapter 9 . 6/25
Do you mean 'tales' or 'tails' in the chapter title?
quite-a-riot chapter 20 . 6/16
Beautiful story! Thank you and can't wait to start on your other stuff!
THEweridONE chapter 10 . 6/7
I almost cried in the past like 5 chapters
very beautiful ft of ff, i am so happy to read this, one of my favourite and had reread it. Keep a good job there;)
So good