Reviews for Until She's Home Again
AngelStrikeX chapter 20 . 10/20
I couldn't stop reading this and I love it soooo much it's so good
artistofthemind chapter 20 . 9/30
Wow. I love this story so much. All the feels and the 'OH MY GOD YOU DUMBASS!' moments made it amazing.
Was that a Dumbledore reference tucked neatly in there? :D
PanicAtTheFairies chapter 7 . 9/19
this is like such a good story !
it is amazing how you built everything and ended, it is such an amazing story!
This is awesome, i absolutely loved it! (Crying at the end tho, so emotional)
YESSSSSS plz write Do Fairies Have Tails!
BGKist13542 chapter 7 . 8/23
I have been crying through the past 7 freaking chapters!
Hello chapter 10 . 8/16
wow. Jerk. Made me cry. This is perfect in more ways than one.
Raven chapter 20 . 8/13
Oh my god! Oh my god! oh my god! I can't believe it's over! I nearly cried more than twice during this story. It really was a heart warming story. I think that you could actually be an author of an actual book. Just... Oh my god! It's so freaking cute!(squeaks) And I do think you should do "do fairies have tales?", it would be super adorable. This was one one of my favorite nalu fan fictions. I just wanted to make sure you knew it was amazing. I know a bunch of other people must be saying that but this one (wipes tear from eye) is coming from deep within my heart! I really enjoyed this! Thank you for giving me such joy. B-D BYE!
Reginna Grace chapter 1 . 8/11
This is so good, I'm rereading it for what, the third time?
seulesaffie chapter 20 . 8/3
this is such an excellent story. just the right amount of build up and climax. you should be proud for making such a work of art.
seulesaffie chapter 8 . 8/3
i like your use of flashbacks especially using the placement of how long before or after she found out about the illness. it makes the story much more in depth and complex.
WiseGirl9859 chapter 20 . 7/27
This fic is amazing! Like, holy crap. I may or may not have spent the night reading it and only got 3 hours sleep *cough*
Brilliant story. Well written and exciting plot.
Ooo I wanna read Do Fairies have tales!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 20 . 7/22
Okay, I died laughing when Juvia asked, "Did he run?" about Gray. XD

Also... can you write Do Fairies Have Tales? :3 Dooooooes that make 20 yet? I'm almost positive it does, with all the darn reviews you have. And - wait, is it already written? I'm gonna check that in a second.

THIS WAS THE BEST FANFICTION EVER, by the way! The best multi-chapter one that I've actually read. The rest of yours might be tough competition. X3

And so... yep. This was just darn amazing. Your talent really shines through, and, well, God really gave you a gift there. ;D So keep writing forever and ever, okay? I'll try to, too. :P
ChocoChipKitty chapter 19 . 7/22
You mean, what are we going to do after this is all finished?

Oh, come on! Easy peasy! I'm going to read the rest of your multi-chapter stories... and you're going to read my reviews! THAT is what we'll do!

ChocoChipKitty chapter 18 . 7/22
GAH! SO CUTE! The way he swung her through the air like that... was... FUDGIN' ADORABLLLLLE! :D