Reviews for The Story Continues
FelicityQueen23 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story.
edger230 chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I really like it so far! I think the reason they didn't make an Anastasia sequel was because they didn't want to repeat The Secret of Nimh 2.
Continue soon!
KlarolineSince97 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
please update soon this fic is sooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooood
Smiles1998 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I'll be watching this!
manuelmusical14 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Can't wait for more even if the movie scared me as a kid
BlackLacenecktie chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Awesome story!
kelly818 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I really liked it, but I wish that there was more.
Mrs.Winchester Dean's Wife chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Please update soon! I barely got to reading the story and I love it! I love this movie soo much and I would like to know what will happen next to them! And I love the fact that you are using live history such as Vladimir Lennin :)
Lauparisi chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Wow good idea! I can't wait to read more!
Firelord Lionheart chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Another nice chapter but Stalin was the leader in 1927. Lenin was already dead.
StellaSong chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I really like this story. I, also, have loved the movie ever since I was a little girl and always die at the end when I know there's no sequel. I like how you're going about with this so far :)
phantom-san chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
i hpoe there is another chapter to this! as you i love the movie and always wished they made a sequle
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
This story is getting really good. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. :D
littledrummergirl257 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Sounds like this will be interesting. I'm excited to read more! :)
Anthea Triton chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
I'm not really quite sure if I should be angry, or disappointed that you think this isn't going well. Because truthfully, it's going BRILLIANT. NO! EPICALLY AWESOME! (if that's a word...) This is getting reeeeaaallly good, and I really hope you'll update soon! Otherwise I might start freaking out... It happens alot, trust me.

Keep writing!