Reviews for The Final Mystery
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
gay gay gay gay gay!
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Kind of at a breakneck pace with random segues and know paragraph breakers. I still loved it though. You delivered some justice. *nods in approval*
November27 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
It is good. Im glad you posted it here and, not under misc, or I never would have found it.
Frogs chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is great! And wonderfully written! Oh and, as ignorant as it sounds, I was awfully confused by who was which chess piece in the book. So, I'd greatly appreciate if you could write something clarifying who was which piece. Thanks
Sallen chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
It is good! I, personally, was entirely too confused while reading the book. As were my other friends... We just did it for the bookclub we created, and many people enjoyed it. Anyway, enough with the background of what I am getting to:

I really liked this FanFic. I especially like Theo and Turtle! Okay, maybe just Theo!XD Turtle was insanely... what was it? A shin-kicking-brat as told by Crow or something? It was something close to that.

I understood your story SO much more than the book itself! And despite finishing the book, which was just today, I didn't catch on to the North, South, East, West, and Wind clues... :)
childoffaith24680 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I like it! the ending was very sweet! good job!