Reviews for Their Worst Fear
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was brilliant, yay :) aside from the sad bit :(
Daydreaming Once Again chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I love stories like this love it!
WeasleyGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Bee-youtifully written! I clearly saw the character's emotions as you brought it to life. Thought there was a few mistakes here and there but I was quite impressed. Keep up the wonderful work!
Bookwormefm chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That's awesome! And sad... But awesome!
porcelain Hell chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Damn you! You made me cry! But that was great, and it was worth it. I love Fred and George. And i will NEVER get over Fred's death T.T
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
oops, thought i already reviewed this... obviously not. great, cute fic. i liked it alot.
Aerin chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Not too cheesy at all :) it was lovely and well written!
snitch-bewitch chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Nicely done, very heartwarming!
GredandForge4eva chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Aww, brotherly love.

There are a couple of spelling errors in there (soal should be soul), and Gred's Fred and Forge's George.

Great fic.
Lyrical-Silence chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I loved iiiit *sobs*

It was so bloody sad though, I think my heart broke a little bit
hachoo chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I keep finding myself coming back and reading this. It's really quite beautiful :) Although I was lol-ing at "and if we do get off'ed it'll be together anyway"... apart from the fact that it's depressing because that did NOT occur, it's just such a George-way of putting it :D
Bookwormiie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hey!(: well as u can see by the obnoxious reviewer below my story resembles yours. I want to tell you that my sister sometimes gets onto my account here to read and review storys that she finds. As it turns out, my sister was the one who fed me some things that i should include in the story. If you would like, i can change out any of the things that sound close to ur story(: just send me a message and ill do it for ya! -Kat
Kyra Weasley chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hey, hi, I think you should know that someone's uploaded a story which is very, very, very similar to yours, here's the link:

I'm sorry I didn't know how to contact you otherwise, your story is beautiful and has less reviews than that, it upsets me a lot (it's not even remotely as good as yours)!

Keep on writing, I love your stories :) s/7250831/1/The_Boggart#
weasleytwins4eva chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
this made me cry because fred really does die but i liked it anyways.
tintedlarry chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love reading stories like this about George and Fred and their friendship and their brotherly bond :) This was so sweet and refreshing and touching! I'm in a sappy mood :) This was great!