Reviews for To Kill a Ranger
Mistybandit chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Ha ha ha! (make sure NO ONE dies!) I love it! you need to do more!
spottedowl88 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Please finnish the story! I want to know what happens next!
Miss Kisharoo chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Oh GOD please continue this!
ABookWormForLife chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!
COME ON NEXT CHAPTER!
harold-the-rabbit chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
r u going to update? cuz this is awesome! i NEED to know why Halt was trying to kill Will! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEEEASE!
Boo chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I still hope you continue this
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
please finish! Gripping!
LadyWallace chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Wow, this is a good story! I would love to read more of it. You're a very good writer. I'm excited to find out what happens! Poor Will, we all make him sick ;p Update soon!
221B Angel chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Poor Will T_T

Well, at least Alyss is there. XD
221B Angel chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh crap. Poor Halt and Will! You've gotta update soon or I'll just go insane.

Love the story. Love the suspense. You're a great writer
Rawker465 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Great but shorten up the paragraphs. 1 or 2 lines are better. but otherwise, great story!
Rowana1 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
*Sigh, followed by aggrivated shaking of the head* You do realize, yes, that Halt made me giggle OUT LOUD so that my MUM heard and looked at me like I's insane, right? XP Also, the cuteness of poor Wirru...nomnomnomnom...I are a puddle of squeeing goo, not sure how this typing thing is working out...XP

But like, Halt is entirely in character! He's completely POYFECT! How didst you do that, mellon nin? It was like reading from Flanagan himself!

Also, Wirru...naaaaaaaw, he's ADORABLE! You've captured his cuteness so well! He's nice and chibi and bouncy but slightly angst and all...all...All WIRRU! Just like in the books! He's wonderfully done! And his interactions wif Alyss and Halt...Brilliant! *Glomp*

Luffs the story! ;
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLLLLLY I's get to review! *Faints*

Okay...basically...

This is, pretty much, your best work. Ever. EVER! It's so fantastic! The angst! The wonderful angst! Will's conflicting emotions! The tone of it! The overall O.O-ness! EEP! And luffs how Halt's coming even though poor, sweet, Wirru is convinced that he wouldn't come...;.; I LOVE IT! *Tackle glomp before presenting choo with all sorts of cookies and awesomeness, including Johnny Depp*
King's Princess chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I liked it :) the title is what really drew me in (Love it by the way), it makes me curios to know more, and I love that you give a very detailed description of the emotions so I feel like I'm actually there :) Update soon please!

- Princess
ManaTheWeirdOne chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Who got shot?Tell me, WHO GOT SHOT? (shakes xXRebelXRoseXx really hard) Oh here, have some flames! (gives flames) Can I have a marshmallow? XD