Reviews for Champagne Petals
Moka-girl chapter 6 . 3/13
Really great. I love how realistic it all is.
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 3/13
So well-written. Beautiful.
Freefan1412 chapter 9 . 2/15
Oh, a new chapter. :) That was unexpected.
I like what you are doing with this story. It's more than just a rewrite with a female Light. You take changes made according to gender into account, make them twist the entire thing and on top of that comes the mind games with L that are different too but also very much as suspicious/analyzing/faking/etc as they tend to be. That's very impressive. It's fascinating that even with how different the story has progressed to come to this point, it lines in with canon on the eve of Kira-added-to-investigation. It has a flavor of inevitability and true-to-character/logic-of-investigation.
Also, usually I don't read yuri, but its way better that than yaoi and the way you put the girl-girl romance here is not pushing on my tolerance, luckily. Something to be thankful for, definitely. :)
Anyway, I like this fic and I hope you'll continue it. I'm looking forward to more. :)
Kalikokat123 chapter 8 . 1/4
This is one of the best fan-fictions I have ever read. It's so skillfully written and every chapter is a masterpiece. The relationship between Light and L is both intricate and intriguing and I can't wait to see how it progresses. I really hope you continue to write this.
Archshot chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I lack the words to describe how amazing this fic is.
PyroTalons chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Gaaaaah this is my favorite LightxL story and I wish you would update it more. w You're writing style is beautiful, and I love how you portray Light and L's interactions and thoughts on one another.

Please keep being awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Aah, such a lovely surprise to see this update again! Your writing is as terrifyingly beautiful as ever.
ladypiton chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Wow! I hope it'll end in a different way...
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
. . .

uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
God, I love it, I love it! The perfect description of what's between them!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Another fascinating chapter! I love how you melt the truth into their lies, so perfect, so profound and so very fitting.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Your take on Light's mom is great and I ADORE the part where L tells her :D
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Ah, wonderful!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
"...and Light Yagami is wearing sweet perfume and a shorter skirt than usual and soft pale lipstick as she walks out the door to kill a dozen FBI agents." LOL!

By the way, I quite liked fem!Light is more sympathetic- that "sting" about Naomi's death.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
"... sometimes it feels like she's beating her hands raw against a wall that no one else realizes is there."

so.. good... ;_;