Reviews for Champagne Petals
Quinn chapter 1 . 10/10
I really love this fic...wish you would update
ojuzu chapter 9 . 3/14/2016
oh, i love this. i was always one of those people who didn't quite 'get' death note, you know? it's one of those bbc sherlock type things that tries to play itself off as a mystery when it's really just people thriwing wild guesses in the dark. but this isn't that, at all; this is a romance, a real romance. light's going to end up killing everyone in the whole world, but her own future is finally, finally bright.

it's fascinating to me that neither light nor l can bring themselves to say the truth unless they treat it as a lie.

'You don't dance with anyone who isn't your equal, and you don't duel with someone who isn't willing to kill you or die trying, and this isn't some other world, this isn't paradise, this is the world she's got to save, this is the destiny she's chosen for herself' -that one half-a-sentence means more to me than all of death note canon, you know?
Smiling Seshat chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
Really great. I love how realistic it all is.
Smiling Seshat chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
So well-written. Beautiful.
Freefan1412 chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
Oh, a new chapter. :) That was unexpected.
I like what you are doing with this story. It's more than just a rewrite with a female Light. You take changes made according to gender into account, make them twist the entire thing and on top of that comes the mind games with L that are different too but also very much as suspicious/analyzing/faking/etc as they tend to be. That's very impressive. It's fascinating that even with how different the story has progressed to come to this point, it lines in with canon on the eve of Kira-added-to-investigation. It has a flavor of inevitability and true-to-character/logic-of-investigation.
Also, usually I don't read yuri, but its way better that than yaoi and the way you put the girl-girl romance here is not pushing on my tolerance, luckily. Something to be thankful for, definitely. :)
Anyway, I like this fic and I hope you'll continue it. I'm looking forward to more. :)
Kalikokat123 chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
This is one of the best fan-fictions I have ever read. It's so skillfully written and every chapter is a masterpiece. The relationship between Light and L is both intricate and intriguing and I can't wait to see how it progresses. I really hope you continue to write this.
Archshot chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I lack the words to describe how amazing this fic is.
Stormygio chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Gaaaaah this is my favorite LightxL story and I wish you would update it more. w You're writing style is beautiful, and I love how you portray Light and L's interactions and thoughts on one another.

Please keep being awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Aah, such a lovely surprise to see this update again! Your writing is as terrifyingly beautiful as ever.
ladypiton chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Wow! I hope it'll end in a different way...
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
. . .

MY GOD, UPLOADING NO MORE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
God, I love it, I love it! The perfect description of what's between them!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Another fascinating chapter! I love how you melt the truth into their lies, so perfect, so profound and so very fitting.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 4 . 3/9/2013