Reviews for A Kept Man
shshh chapter 6 . 4/19
Ugh I'm so upset this is unfinished and abandoned, I could cry! It's so hard to find a good Kurtofsky fic (my otp) and this would've been too give, I just know it! :-(
beau chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Beautiful story IF you finish!
Time Watchers chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Please updated if you still have the motivation for it. Why must some kurtofsky stories have to be remained unfinished?
Black-Luna chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
This story is getting interesting. Update soon.
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
oh dear lord - I hope you get back to this one day - it is glorious!
AnActressexual chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Hey, love the story so far. I really hope you continue on with it. :)
whereJIJisalive chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
It's a shame you didn't finish it! Maybe you look back on it now and think it's rubbish(I know I have a few abandoned stories like that) but it's really not. It's nicely written, the idea is great and your OC's are hilarious.

Well, well. It was nice while it lasted ;)
Leniece21 chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
OMG it can't end like that I need a new chapter. This story is like the best damn story I have EVER read. And I have read a ton but none as amazing as this and I'm being for real. I really hope you update soon though!
InsonsInsontis chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
This is perfect :) I would love to read more so I hope you continue soon!
PamperedKitty chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Please continue, I need more of this story _
xLebkuchenherzx chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Awesome story! Love your Dave & your Kurt.
Gerita chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Thanks for updating your story. Can't wait for next chapter.
BeautyIsAPrisonSentence chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
I am so happy you updated the fic - we all love it. It sounds like you are enjoying Prauge and I am glad you fit an update in between school and having a life!

So, I love that Dave is into Kurt and hope that Kurt feels the same longing as he did in chapter 2 to 5. I didn't realize Dave would be so worried. Dave's friends, are so well written and including the interactions while Kurt is hiding out. Seems so real. Worried though, as we know our queeny, overly protective friends can sabotage unnecessarily...I know it is a generalization but come on...we all know what I am talking about. Can't wait to read more.
dArtH565 chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
I'm so grateful that you updated this fic! It's one of the best futuristics fics out there! Looking forward for the next chapter!

Cheers.
TheFirstMrsHummel chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
I'm so happy you are keeping up with this fic! I love it!