Reviews for Harry Potter and the Little Pink Plus Sign
Zikare chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
I kind of thought Harry would suggest the name James. Personally, I like Severus.
Zikare chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Ron was really funny in this one! I can see him making Harry's house slanted already. I let my nephew and my baby daddy lay my floor, and they layed it at an angle to the wall and then tried to tell me the wall was crooked.
Zikare chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Seriously, I didn't even notice that Teddy was supposed to be 2, as opposed to like 10 or something. I also didn't remember the last two paragraphs that I apparently read. But that's what happens when I mix ambien and reading- ambien and walking to the bathroom comes out even worse, so it is a good thing I've never tried ambien and anything else :)

Anyway, really cute chapter!
Zikare chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Neville, for sho. Unless he's become and auror.

I don't know what you were so worried about, this chapter was sweet and cute
Zikare chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
There are sooo many choices for mischef. I'd like to see him get into a moon pie.

I kept forgetting who all the weasleys were
Zikare chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That nightmare was pretty trippy. It made me want more :)
SecretPrincess1 chapter 16 . 9/2/2011
All the fluffiness... and Harry being romantic... O.O It's a little shocking, and a little scary xD
kandib293 chapter 16 . 9/1/2011
Great chapter it was funny to see Ron and harry take care of all the kids and harry was sure romantic reminds me of my boyfriend update soon please I adore this story its amazing

Chapter question: my favorite dark character is narcissa because she saved harry even though it could've gotten her killed her love for draco made her have the courage to lie I like draco too there is just something about his sarcasm that I just love
lilyluna13 chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
i agree.. draco is hot. anyway, this is a really , reAally good story! please update it soon!
kalicious chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
This is possibly the cutest post-war fic I have ever read! And I'm not sure who my favorite dark-side character is. But my favorite character is Neville! He's awesome.
Deletedaccount8373 chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
YES yes YES! I am LOVING this! YOU ROCK!

It's interesting, cute, happy, bubbly and adorable!

p.s i hate bellatrix! i hate draco! i hate lucius! i hate narcissa!
wo-notice chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
Haha cute

Definitely Bellatrix though, for the evil character thing

She just defines awesome

Plus Helen Bonham Carter is my ultimate girl crush XD

Thanks for sharing
Ted chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
Love the chapter, love the story. keep it up :)
A-Melody-Like-No-Other chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
I am defenatly BellaTrix! She's so evil!

Great chapter! Keep writing!
Chloe BHAFC chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
I loved it! i think its one of my favourite HP fanfics, and i really like it! WOW! AMAZING!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »