Reviews for Harry Potter and the Little Pink Plus Sign
blueisasome chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Harry has really freaky dreams. I'm not suprised after all he's been through.
blueisasome chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
I actually don't like any character from the dark side, but if I had to pick I would say Narissa. Only because in the end she loves her family more than anything.
Emerald-eyes47 chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
Hi well I love your story! Its so great and its a awesome insight into the daily lives of The Weasly/Potter Family!

Thanks and updtae soon!
asiastana chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
Cute as usual. I do enjoy this story.
SecretPrincess1 chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
Give George and Angie another baby :)
TheLonelyDancer chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
Please please please please please please write more? Thank you!Princess... xx
LunaBeth203 chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
hehe i got a shout out! um i would say stick to canon but maybe give luna a little girl and maybe malfoy as well as for the weasleys i quite like the canon version hmmph 10 reviews i suppose i cant pick a sceene it would have been harry losing james in a muggle supermarket i think that would be cool
blueisasome chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
I kind of like canon stuff. I'm glad you actually seem to know what you are talking about with little kids.
VoldemortHugger chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
I have a motto when it comes to fanfiction.

"Keep it Canon!"

:3 Minor changes aren't really wful, but if you suddenly do Neville and Luna, or whatever people do these days, I probably won't read further :s

Lovely chapter, as always!

xx
lilyluna13 chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
this is a very well-written story! sdn the plot id really good to!
Ginny-T-Potter chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
yay! great chapter! please DON"T give the weasley's and extra kid PLEASE! WITH Cauldron Cakes on top? anyways, great job! because i love the way this fanfic is pretty cannon to the series.
the immortal fish chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
Heyyyyy :)

so thanks for adding Ron's reaction, that meant a lot to me. Awesome chapter. ESPECIALLY since the first scene takes place JANUARY FOURTEENTH, 2002... My 4th birthday! Mhmm. You rock. January 14th is the best.

My advice would be to keep it canon. I personally hate made up children. However, one or two OCs can't hurt anyone. Maybe a coworker of Ginny's at the Daily Prophet? Or a cameo from a hogwarts peer of Harry's, like Seamus or Dean or Ernie? I would love to see Neville and Hannah visit during spring break. And I can't wait to see Lorcan and Lysander. I also like to think Rose and Al are extremely close in age. So maybe when James is a year and a few months, Ginny and Hermione both find out that they're pregnant? lol Idk it's your story. As long as it continues to be supermegafoxyawesomehot, I won't complain. :)

love, your FAVOURITE reviewer (wink),

LIBERTY

PS I started school two weeks ago
Heather chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
Keep it canon !
themadnesseffect chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
Ahoy There! I feel really sorry for you having to go back to school on the 6th, but that probably because that's my birthday (YAY!). Anyway, I'm LOVING this story. Keep up the good work! Adious Amigos!
Mini Luna chapter 15 . 8/28/2011