Reviews for Harry Potter and the Little Pink Plus Sign
Zikare chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Neville, for sho. Unless he's become and auror.

I don't know what you were so worried about, this chapter was sweet and cute
Zikare chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
There are sooo many choices for mischef. I'd like to see him get into a moon pie.

I kept forgetting who all the weasleys were
Zikare chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That nightmare was pretty trippy. It made me want more :)
SecretPrincess1 chapter 16 . 9/2/2011
All the fluffiness... and Harry being romantic... O.O It's a little shocking, and a little scary xD
kandib293 chapter 16 . 9/1/2011
Great chapter it was funny to see Ron and harry take care of all the kids and harry was sure romantic reminds me of my boyfriend update soon please I adore this story its amazing

Chapter question: my favorite dark character is narcissa because she saved harry even though it could've gotten her killed her love for draco made her have the courage to lie I like draco too there is just something about his sarcasm that I just love
lilyluna13 chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
i agree.. draco is hot. anyway, this is a really , reAally good story! please update it soon!
kalicious chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
This is possibly the cutest post-war fic I have ever read! And I'm not sure who my favorite dark-side character is. But my favorite character is Neville! He's awesome.
Deletedaccount8373 chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
YES yes YES! I am LOVING this! YOU ROCK!

It's interesting, cute, happy, bubbly and adorable!

p.s i hate bellatrix! i hate draco! i hate lucius! i hate narcissa!
wo-notice chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
Haha cute

Definitely Bellatrix though, for the evil character thing

She just defines awesome

Plus Helen Bonham Carter is my ultimate girl crush XD

Thanks for sharing
Ted chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
Love the chapter, love the story. keep it up :)
A-Melody-Like-No-Other chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
I am defenatly BellaTrix! She's so evil!

Great chapter! Keep writing!
Chloe BHAFC chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
I loved it! i think its one of my favourite HP fanfics, and i really like it! WOW! AMAZING!
the fish is now dead chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
That chapter was wickedly awesome! Although, I swore when Teddy mentioned Mars there would be a Pigfarts reference! And I would really like to see Draco! I core him. I think he would be really happy at this point in his life. Can't wait for the next chapter, and the mystery scene!

Favourite evil person? Hm. That's hard. Voldemort is purely cruel. JKR meant for no one to like him, as he is physically incapable to love. Bellatrix is just really screwed up, I think, and I never forgave her for killing Sirius and Tonks. So... I must say, Lucius and Narcissa may be a pain in the you know where, but in the end, they really just cared about Draco's welfare, enough that Narcissa would lie to the Dark Lord himself and Lucius would beg someone as merciless as Voldy for his whereabouts. So, as screwed up a family as they are, they really do love, don't they? So the Malfoys. In my opinion. I guess I just don't really like the evil people.

Did you hear about Drapple? It's a new pairing people are shipping: Draco and an apple, because he is often seen tim an apple in the movies. Weird? VERY.

I now have a fiction press account and I am working very hard on an original story ;)

Congrats
vanessa-mellark chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
So cute ! I love this :)

And I'm def a Malfoy person xD I love draco 3

But Bellatrix is my favourite evil character :)
Klaine4evar chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
So they just went upstairs and did things couples do on valentines day when they're alone, and left James all by himself? Whatever, still a great story, keep it up!

Chapter Answer: SNAPE! He is the awesomest ever! Even if he wasn't totally on the dark side. I can't believe you like Bellatrix! She creeps the hufflepuff out of me! Would not want to be stuck in a room with her, especially since I'm a 'filthy mudblood'. And I think the Malfoys are a bunch of cowards, running away during a battle.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »