Reviews for Harry Potter and the Little Pink Plus Sign
91698padfoot chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
I loved Harry's comment about Edward. I wasn't sure at first then he mentioned glittering and I just laughed! I'm a Twilight fan but I love making fun of it! Great chapter!

LordeAussie chapter 17 . 9/4/2011
I think Malfoy JR would be in Slytherin. Gryffindor might be okay but he might think before he does and just cause your in slytherin mean that you aren't brave but more looking at for yourself
vanessa-mellark chapter 17 . 9/4/2011
Great chapter, I loved it like always :)

I would put Scorpius in Slytherin. It runs in his family, and I don't think he would act like his father did, I still think he has some of that Slytherin blood in him. &Personally, I'm a LilyLuna/Scorpius fan. I don't know why, but I don't really like the thought of Rose/Scorpius. Thats just my opinion though.

Great chapter & update Soon ! :)
blueisasome chapter 17 . 9/4/2011
That was great! It was so funny when James threw the ring at Draco. :) And you were right, I am a she. :)
jozee chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
hey! loved your story, it's surprisingly accurate to what i imagined Ginny would be like. AND you don't have heaps of sex scenes, which is a plus. keep up the good work!

jozeedee
Zikare chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
My favorite is Draco, because in the end, he couldn't kill Dumbledore. Normally, I like the bad guys in a book and I can sorta see things their way if I try. But the death eaters are all just so evil, that liking them is really hard for me. I guess second is Voldemort, because he did have a horrible childhood. If I forget the man and think about the child, then I feel sorry for him. Like Tom Riddle from the diary isn't as bad as full grown Voldemort.
Zikare chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
My daughter peed on us when we took her diaper off- she even got it in her dad's mouth the first time he ever changed a diaper. He didn't try again for months. But even worse, my daughter pooed every time we took her diaper off and she always pooed in the bath. It was an everyday thing until she was 8 months old and crawled to the toilet. Like I said, she hated pooing sitting or lying down, which meant she always did it while taking a bath. Do you have any idea how much babies poo? I figured it would be like once a day, like normal people, and be in the diaper. Multiple little presents a day out of the diaper made me decrease the number of kids I wanted from lots, to 1
Zikare chapter 13 . 9/3/2011
But what if Albus changes his mind on the train and wants Slithern? I'm a big Severus fan.
Zikare chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
My daughter is mixed- her dad is darker than Angelina, but my complexion is similar to Fred/George. When she was born, she came out my color, which I totally was not expecting. I'm part Native American and I was actually pretty dark as a newborn, so I was expecting her to be at least that color. My full brother, who was born lighter than me, but always has a darker tan than me, was actually a few shades darker than the baby. Her hair and eyes are also my color- my shade of brown, but his hair and eyes are also brown. I have put a lot of effort into tanning my kid, so now she is a light caramel color and almost looks like she could be half black...okay, not really, but I can pretend. If it were not for the nappy hair, everyone assumes she is white (it's my color, but halfway in between as far as texture. Think pencil curls, but I normally put it in individual twists).

I have met a lot of other mixed kids, and I have seen two that came out blond and another red haired, but it's a different shade of blond or red- like honey brown mixed with the blond or red. I've also seen one with straight hair- by straight, we mean her curls look like white people curls. And as far as facial features, I've seen mixed kids run the gamet from looking white, in the middle (my daughter), black, and even some come out looking asianish, when there is no asian in the mix (there is a lot of Native American in those kids, and for some reason people mistake them for asian).

So yeah, I imagine both kids to have caramel skin and brown eyes and typical mixed kids. The boy I see with loose, reddish brown curls, and the girl with tighter, pencil, darker brown curls.

But the beggining of this chapter, where James plays with the toy, I find unbelievable. My daughter was really tall for a baby (she still is tall, but she was really tall then) and she couldn't reach those types of toys until she was 3 months. I had to activate them and she cried whenever I wasn't actively paying attention to her :( And she was smiling long before she could bat one of those toys. She even said three words before she could bat those things- she used to babble Hi and I, instead of cooing, starting when she was a week old. What she liked to play with was her pacifiers- I've seen a lot of newborns do this- they pull it out of their mouth and wave it around trying to get it near their faces again and stick out their tongues and lick at whatever side is closest. Then I give them a second, and they pull it out with the other hand and repeat. It is only when I hand over binky #3 does the fussing stop, because they can't figure out how to let the first two go to free their hands and therefore are unable to remove the 3rd- I've never seen a newborn spit- that is something for older babies. Maybe open their mouths and cry while the binky is stil in, but unless gravity pulls it out, it stays there.

The other toy I've seen young babies play with are small rattles- same concept, they grab on like they do my finger and don't know how to let go.

Wow, I know a lot of baby stuff, maybe I should write a baby scene into one of my stories...but I tend to shy away from doing that, because my daughter didn't do any of the mile-stones in order or at the normal time (she sat up before she rolled over. She crawled late and when she did she crawled to the toilet, because she didn't like pooing laying down or sitting up. But then the next month she was walking and she liked pooing standing up, so then the whole potty training thing vanished. And, like I said, she was freakishly tall (she was 3 ft 6.5 inches on her third birthday- 3rd B-day is the standard date the measure at for ccomparison- which is off the chart for height)
Zikare chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
I like Rose with Malfoy better- Harry is more understanding than Ron, so it would be more tention if it were Rose.

But anyway, the scene with Teddy was really sad and moving- I would have cried, if that were possible.
Zikare chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
No! I want pain meds- lots of them. Seriously, anyone holding back the pain meds should be shot.

In my family we have a story about a home birth- my grandfather was born at home and they say his mother was "Scott drunk," when she had him. Aparently, before the epidurial, they used alcohol, which is not good for the baby.

My mother didn't use any drugs with me, but that was only because the labor lasted all of half an hour and she barely got to the hospital before I popped out (I was the 4th kid, but I was also 10 lbs).
Zikare chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
They can't just apperate the baby out? Dude, why even bother with magic?
Zikare chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
I kind of thought Harry would suggest the name James. Personally, I like Severus.
Zikare chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Ron was really funny in this one! I can see him making Harry's house slanted already. I let my nephew and my baby daddy lay my floor, and they layed it at an angle to the wall and then tried to tell me the wall was crooked.
Zikare chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Seriously, I didn't even notice that Teddy was supposed to be 2, as opposed to like 10 or something. I also didn't remember the last two paragraphs that I apparently read. But that's what happens when I mix ambien and reading- ambien and walking to the bathroom comes out even worse, so it is a good thing I've never tried ambien and anything else :)

Anyway, really cute chapter!
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »