Reviews for Harry Potter and the Little Pink Plus Sign
AZfangirl chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Great chapter! I'm impressed with your knowledge of birth and how descriptive you made the chapter. Granted I've never given birth before but it all seems very realistic. Please update soon!
ksmith092 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
I feel special since I got a dedication. Thanks! I loved this chapter, and I can't wait to read the rest of them.
BlueEyedBabyy chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
This was a fantastic chapter, I really enjoyed reading it :D Yayyyy James was born xD I'm looking forward to the next chapter :3

P.S I loved the quote at the very beginning of the chapter :L it was hilarious :L
Wombat Unicorn chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
"I don't know." Harry admitted. "I just have this feeling that somewhere, some glittery and unmanly thing has that name. It just bothers me!"

This line made me WET myself!

I'm adding this story, and you as an author, to my favourites :)

I know it's probably not the most encouraging or helpful review, but I just had to tell you ;)
FallingStar95 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Awwwww! They're finally parents! :) Update soon, please!
miraskey chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Glad you explained all the medical terms at the end because I was confused as to what most of them were.

Great chapter, I loved it :D

Yay, we have James with us and it isn't adorable what little kids think of babies when they first seem them? That was cute!

Are you doing all the children's birth or just James?

Update when you get the chance and congrats on fitting your favorite shorts, lmao :D
the fish is now dead chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Awesomeness! That was great! Good work! I love everything about this chapter! Probably one of my favourites. And, as always, Luna's sweet one-liners were so cute. As for Apgar scores, my cousin Michelle was born with born with a zero, basically dead, but they resuscitated her. She got heart surgery and still has some health problems, but she lives on, an is perfectly healthy twelve year old! Haha cool. I scored a nine because I was perfectly healthy but I didn't scream. :D I find that amusing.

Also, I loved Harry's reaction. So fatherly. So awesome job, looking forward to reading more. :)
Tape Monkey chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Awesome, James is born! Just a quick idea, think you should have James barf on Ron cu his reaction would be hilarious!
TheGreatSnuffles chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
I am a small Twilight fan, but I thought what you made harry say was so funny! I like this chapter and I will try to review some more, because you deserve more reviews for such a good story! I'm hoping the next chapter is exciting, I just can't wait, but there is no rush. Great Chapter! Well Done!
Broken-Wings101 chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
I laughed so much at that Twilight comment, this an awesome story. I just thought that you might want to know that Victoire was actually 5 when James was born, and Teddy was 7. It's an awesome story though, can't wait to read the next chapter. It's stories like these that make me enjoy being on :)
blueisasome chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
I'm a huge Twilight fan and I'm not offended by the Edward comment. I have kind of gotten used to it and can laugh at it. Though my opinion will not change.
hi hi chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
ROTFLMAO looooooooooooooooove the twilight reference...LOL still cant stop laughin about it...ima be at work tomoro and start laughing for no reason! LOL!
blueisasome chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
I loved this chapter! Ron was so funny. Oh, Ron. You never cease amuse me.
kalicious chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
I am very much pleased with this story! It's very thought-out and cute and makes me smile at the right times. I'll make sure to stick with this one!
the fish is now dead chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! Hahahaha no one's ever dedicated a chapter to me before... So that's awesome.

I really liked this chapter! I think it was a great idea to have Ginny suggest James and Harry suggest Sirius to "keep with the dead people theme". :D Luna would be an awesome doula, and now that you've written it, home birth actually sounds great. Luna's nargles dialogue was hilarious as always.

And when the Edward joke came, honest to God, I seriously burst into laughter. And I share a room with my sister and I was on my iPod, and I nearly started choking, and she gave me a weird look. It was ingenius, because you totally broke the fourth wall. And because he's HARRY FREAKING POTTER and he has pro boss ninja power awesomeness telepathic skill... Okay I'm done. XD

So awesome job, keep on, and thanks for such a quick update. And... Yeah, I think that covers it. Nice work.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »