Reviews for Harry Potter and the Little Pink Plus Sign
s-sdensi chapter 8 . 8/12/2011

Hope to see Ginny's birth and other births soon!
ksmith092 chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
I laughed so hard whenever Harry was talking about what they weren't going to name their child. It gave me flashback to when he took the felix felicis and went to find Slughorn. I love this fic. In some odd way it's slightly cleared up my fears about having kids when I'm older. That sounds quite odd but it's true. Ah well I suppose we have to march onwards to the birth of the next best thing since the Marauders, James Sirius Potter. I can't wait!
BlueEyedBabyy chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
Great chapter :D

Hahahahaha!: "What is so wrong about Edward?" Ginny laughed.

"I don't know." Harry admitted. "I just have this feeling that somewhere, some glittery and unmanly thing has that name. It just bothers me!"

I'm Team Edward, but omg this was sooo funny :L:L

The Birth's going to be interesting, so I'm looking forward to reading it :3
BlueEyedBabyy chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Great chapter :D I reckon James should be a Home Birth, but maybe a surprise one :3 you know like Ginny going into labour and then it being too late to go to the hospital :L just a thought :')
hptrump chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Love it, it should be a home birth.
the fish is now dead chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I really liked this chapter! The idea of the the dog and the stag on James' wall was awesome. As for birth... I think the good old fashioned way at St. Mungo's will do. I actually had to google breech position and water birth... And I always kind of imagined that Harry and Ginny would be a little old-fashioned, considering Ginny grew up with a huge family. I don't know, it just seems right. Keep em' coming!

Also, kudos to you on Teddy's emotions... they were captured perfectly. He has no parents and will never have siblings, and as a sibling of two I must say it makes a huge difference. My sister has always been my best friend and my brother, who's Autistic, inspires me everyday. So it is wise for Teddy to recognize what a part of his life he is missing out on. AND how he's not getting as much attention on his birthday. So, he doesn't get siblings, yet he still doesn't get the attention he longs for on his birthday. Very accurate, detailed feelings portrayed here, and by a young boy too. At this point he would only be turning four, I think. So that's really cute.

I also thought it was cute how Hermione's getting jealous of Angelina, Ginny, and Fleur. :D Rose and Al are the same age... So I guess Hermione's wish might not be fulfilled for a while yet. Poor Hermione. Oh well... I suppose that's a sequel, or later in the story if it goes on long enough.

Overall, very nice chapter. I look forward to reading more.
FallingStar95 chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Definitely a home birth or a water birth! Regular hospital births are so restrictive. Giving birth with a midwife is so much better. Maybe even a water birth at home with the use of a birthing pool?
Ashley B chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I think that James should be born by water birth. It's a very calm environment for a woman to give birth in, and I can just see Harry being the sweetest, most comforting husband in the world. :)
ginnyandharry's love chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
st. mungo's :)

love it jajaja
LordeAussie chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
St. Mungo's might be the best way but what 'water birth'?
Ginny-T-Potter chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
St. Mungos pleeeease!
GetMoMoney333 chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
You should totally do the first one, the at home birth. This chapter was awesome and I hope you update soon.
s-sdensi chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I Love this story!

Ginny should give birth at home, My oppinion
Tape Monkey chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Loved this chapter! I think it would be interesting to have an at home birth, just to see Harry completely freaking out!
TheGreatSnuffles chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Brilliant, I love reading this, it's well thought through and I love the small prompts and stuff you put at the start of each large time change.

I think that it should be a home birth, but like at the burrow if you get me. It would suit her to want to be in her own environment!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »