Reviews for The Archer and The Warrior
Luckenhaft chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
i fid possessive cute and i'm sure link does to. :)-smirk
Luckenhaft chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
I'm pretty sure that (glances at the mark on samu's neck) will shut the princess up if she has anything to say about link belonging to her.
Luckenhaft chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
i also like the dark as well.
Luckenhaft chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
i just realised i like my silence. ironic isn't it, that i realized that when it gets taken away for me.
Luckenhaft chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
... (can't think of anything to say) ...
Luckenhaft chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
good chapter. can't really think of something smarter to say.
Luckenhaft chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
fluffy. i liked it.
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
cute. i never really thought of reading smash bros fanfics till i checked this one girl's profile and saw she liked samus/zelda so i checked it out curious and then i checked out some other stories. one was link's journal. and it had some good link/samus so i wanted to read more stories with that pairing for some reason but now i have come to like the pairing very much.
Luckenhaft chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
good old link. i thought for a second you might have ended up having him be a mute in this story.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
I meant to leave a review for this chapter DAYS ago. I lost track of time because of my job. Forgive me! T_T Anyway, this was a short chapter, but it was very effective. Samus is oddly adorable when she's in full protest mode. Hope you update again soon!
Dark Lord Link chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
XD I love Samus being possessive. I think it actually fits, she hasn't had a reason to let something go while she grew up so I think the trait here is perfect for her. Well done!
sadistic lunatic chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
Contrary to your warning, I do so love possessive Samus :)
Richy1991 chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
great story
Maximus- Reborn chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Samus POV? Awesome! An angry Samus at that? Even better. She was pure gold. Someone asked me why I always wrote Samus with a bit of a temper. Let's be honest. She always had one in the games, and you give a great hint of what she's made of on a bad day.

(Slight typo- I slammed my first into the nearest wall. - It's tiny. Just a little FYI)

Great chapter! _
Maximus- Reborn chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Slice-of-life. I can't begin to say how much I enjoy those, and the way you had these two interact in the kitchen was beyond cute. Sometimes a simple approach is all it takes. Nicely done. _