Reviews for How to Train Your Best Friend
MewrSaidTheCat chapter 1 . 8/26
Totally in this ship since the first time I saw the movie. Oddly, I always pictured Toothless as a little boy too, haha. Or maybe it's me and my general thinking that cats are no different from humans... only a higher being... and Toothless is more cat than dragon to me... Not that I fall in love romantically with cats... Maybe more like I worship them? Okay I'm rambling. But I totally think Toothless is hawt. Even when he was a cat-dragon haha. So cute & perfect this is. Thank you for sharing it!
mattjdupree chapter 1 . 6/27
Glory glory hallelujah! That was some beautiful, beautiful fluff.
RisingDaemon chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

you've GOT to be kidding me.

why can't there be ONE fandom, just one, that i'm not sucked into the unusual ship. not even the gay one either, just the oddball one.
(RWBY practically doesn't count, the main ships ARE unusual)

but seriously. it's not even really my thing. until the writers who apparently live in buildings built entirely out of fluff make it my problem.

welcome to the list of people who find ways to make me ship.
violets fire chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
awwwww the feels the fluff this story's so cute.
Banen chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
O.e
e.O
o.O
Hiccup and toothless...

I don't even have words. a;slkdfj;aslkdfj ... a;slkdfj;alsd...rule 34? O_O

On another note, I watched HTTYD2 last night and damn did Hiccup grew up to be one hot piece of ass.
Belmak chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Dude. This was so cute.
Thank you.
YamiLuna chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I really liked this!
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
AHHHH! This is so cute! I wish there were more stories like this! Amazing job!
LycanAlpha chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Not at all. I enjoyed the writing.
blackboymagic chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
THANK GOD TOOTHLESS WAS HUMAN! I mean, I love yaoi as much as the next teenage virginal fangirl, but I draw the fuckin line at bestiality.
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awwww
haji jaku chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
What's "andro!Toothless"?
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wooooooo! Finally this pairing!
FReeTOBeMe1311 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Meaningless fluff is the best kind! I can't control my emotions right now, I'm about to explode! This was amazing ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS SO ADORABLE AND I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE WRITE MORE!