Reviews for Hot Chocolate Surprises
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Hello! Just reviewing to remind you to give your friend Red Bull more often!

And to say that you're crushing me beneath all this fluff... nice job! (::
spazhime chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
AWWWWWW
agest chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
good... i'm lising to sad music, ok, be glad i'm writein at all.
agest chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
it's... sapy.
JP1124 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Great job and great story really enjoyed it. Looking forward 2 reading more of ur projects
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I like it. It's different.
Although, I can't really picture Sam in the army... lol. Well, I guess that's why they call it FanFiction!
And, women aren't allowed on the front line, so if there's any kind of threat like that, women aren't allowed to do that... lol.

-Taylor Tonks
Apprentice werewolf chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
As someone who actually has PTSD i was slightly offended by Sam's immediate reaction that she is now a freak because she has a mental disorder but i suppose that can be attributed to shock apart from that it was a very good story and it's surprisingly hard to find a good SamxDanny story.
ClareVaskerbille chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh my God, their was so cute that is nearly killed me! I love this pairing so much... ;;
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
christmas! danny and the gang are shopping for each other and sam and danny fight b/c they have conflicting views on... something idk you're the writing genius.
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
i love this!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
cute! love the fluff it goes so well with the hot chocolate
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
God that was simply ADORABLE. I got butterflies reading it! X33
lupsss chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
AWESOME! really really REALLY R-E-A-L-L-Y sweet!
Phantom Girl 555 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I love this! I don't understand why there aren't that much reviews, but hey, who cares? It was amazing! You made me squeal like a little fan girl... :3 Chapter 1 was the best. It was freaking hilarious! I love hyper Tucker! XD
Polska-1999 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
I really liked the story. Oh, and if you think someone after red bull is bad, try giving them the 5-hour energy thing. That'll make them 1 million times more hyper than if you give them red bull. I know because my DAD gets hyper if he drinks it.