Reviews for Not Tonight
Cymru64 chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
(DOLE) also in the UK as well. Yes a very good chapter. Bones seems to be more confused and much more argumentative than she usually is. Must be the hormones playing hell with her. It must be so damn hard, being in love, being so far apart without each other and, being pregnant all on her own. Luckily (in a way) she can now see Booth I think. Is it harder for her to actually see him but, being unable to touch him or, would it be easier for her just to txt or email him? If I were in her shoes I would definitely prefer to see and talk to the person. Will he get leave? I don't think he will :( Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
Oh hell, where on earth did that come from? lol Bones pregnant. No wonder her thoughts and emotions are all over the place. It looks lie booth is going to try and be there for Bones and his baby. I hope he does. Great. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
Why is it that we try to teach our children good manners and to teach them to respect to others then, as adults we end up doing the exact same thing we tell them not to do? Its not only children that are hurtful, adults can be just as demeaning as well. Bones seem to project this tough, couldn't give a shit character to her colleagues but underneath it all she appears to lack confidence in herself. Denying herself love, thinking she's not worthy of it. Then accepting it but thinking at the same time, is she worthy of it, does she deserve it. will she lose it etc? She seems a very complex character, but she can be (when she believes it) a very loving person, sometimes believing, sometimes not. Needing reassurance but still unsure if she deserves it. When you're in love and away from one another, the four months can seem like fours years, it's terrible. A very loving story. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Bones sure is very insecure even though Booth has more than shown how much he loves her (bit like Beckett). I suppose it's totally understandable. Being so far apart from one another must be a hell of a strain (I do know cause I've been through more than once and it's hell). Plus the fact that she's mindful of how some of her co-workers think about her. Then there's the worry of how he's doing, how safe is he, does he still love her etc. Combine all these and it's no wonder the poor girl is in such a state. Perhaps she should try and let Daisy in a bit more, it might help if she had someone to confide in but, knowing how stubborn she is I doubt if that will happen any time soon. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
I love Paradise and Coldplay. This "wanting" is so damn hard. Needing to touch and hold but only doing it in dreams. It can be mental torture to need so much but, nothing will change until the dreams become physical reality. The only thing to keep them going at the moment is knowing the deep love they have for each other, and holding on to that knowledge until they can be together. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Hannah surely should have known what would happened after Booth found out about those email. Mind you, she did do the right thing and admit it even though she's clearly embarrassed by it. And of course being moved elsewhere has saved her from further shame. Will their paths pass again? It's in the Lap of the Gods. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Love is so hard sometimes it makes you think is it worth it But it is. Just as Bones worries about Booth you show how much she does love him. The worry of him being in a war zone, the need of seeing him and, knowing just how much she loves him. Daisy can be seen by some as being a bit on the nosey side. And her knowing the state of Bones perhaps she should have kept her nose out and not spoken to her. Perhaps she's trying to find out how deep Bones is in love with Booth wondering if she will have a chance. Very good chapter. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
It seems they are once again, on the same page. Dreams can take you where you want to be and with whom. Sometimes you can control them, make them do what you want, be with who you want but, it's not the same as actually being with the one you love. Holding them, feeling them, loving them, it's just not the same as Bones and Booth are discovering. Hopefully, they can be together, not just in Dreams. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Oh boy, it's really good he remembered otherwise, Hannah would have become a real problem. It's obvious she has a huge crush on Booth and would have taken it wherever it would lead. She has a lot of explaining to do. Bones must be in turmoil wondering the reasons why, as of yet, there's no reply from Booth. All different scenarios must be going through her mind including, is he still alive. It will be very interesting to see how you deal with this and, Hannah. Progressing and developing very good. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
I love Sara Mclaughlan but haven't heard that one, will have to check it out. Fire can leave scares, emotional as well as visible ones. Booth is really haunted by these dreams and cannot seem to escape from them, even though as he doesn't understand them. Warmth can come from fire as long as we don't get to close, get to near and we get burnt but, still the flame draws us nearer. Bones, with the connection to Booth, seems to have the same dream like state, wondering what will be, Can their dreams be linked just like their minds seem to be? Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Lucky escape there for Booth. Dreams can play terrible tricks on our minds, some can be oh so erotic and yet let us feel so let down. A feeling of wanting so baldy yet knowing it's out of our reach. Hoping, that soon, dreams, can and will, turn to reality. Bitter sweet chapter but also, revealing. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
It must be hell for anyone to be in the position, Bones and Booth find themselves in. Knowing you're deeply with someone, yet unable to be with them. Also the added fact that knowing they're in a dangerous place but no way of knowing if they're safe or not. Even if you can contact them through, Wi-Fi you still live with the very real fear that, one second they're alive, the next they're could be...Very good understanding chapter. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Yep, good. Sometimes you're alone but, not alone. Bones walking alone, feeling the need for Booth to be close to her, did she feel him? I don't know. Life is strange, one day you're with that, "love" the next, he's/she's gone. One second of a day can change a life or love, but I feel Bones now knows that love, has found that love and, wants and needs that love even more than that, one second ago. Booth also wants and needs her love, wants to know her love is still there, needs to hear her thoughts. What's she thinking. An ocean apart seems so big but, when viewed from the universe we're all but, tiny atoms. Great. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
More than anything you remember when everything was much more simple. You lived your life day by day, no worries, no doubts and lots of dreams of love. Then one day, love hits you when you least expect it and, BAM, you're under it's spell. Thinking about Booth, Bones realises it's changed, her life has changed and will never be the same. Regrets? No, only wishes she had said it before but, at least she did. Love it Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Love can be so wonderful when we're together but, it can be an absolutely bitch when we're apart. It must so much hell for Bones and Booth. The wonder of their last night together and the heartache of parting within 24 hours, the ecstasy and agony combined must be so raw both ways. If they were going to be apart for a day or a week it wouldn't be so bad but, after declaring their love for one another knowing that they will be apart for over a year, didn't bare thinking about. Beautiful but very sad at the same time. Cymru64