Reviews for A Sniper's Promise
Ziodyne967 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Thanks for uploading this! Its awesome but, there a lot of tiny mistakes here and there. Is there any way to modify stories you upload so you can correct them or something? I look forward to readin' the rest of your story anyways! So keep up with the chapters! Your right about there not being enough stories about these two. Theres also not enough about Welkin and Alicia either...
MrShmee chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
An another excellent update, as expected.
It's good to see Cezary does have a conscience
Samurai Bebop chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Hilarious first chapter! I presume you've read the manga, since you ship these two. One of my favorite pairings in VC.
MrShmee chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
An excellent update
Finally they're both getting somewhere :D
MrShmee chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed these 3 chapters. I thought it was very good not enough fanfics of Cezary or Nadine
shame how long ago this was updated this looks like it has potential
blackout2010 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I'm so glad you finally updated!

Supposedly something like this happens in the manga (though I have never had the oppurtunity to read it...sadly.)

I really like the crafty Cezary, trying to get himself thrown in the stockade, though it semi back fired on him. I also really like the dilema he faced with saving nadine, how he didn't want feel like a complete dick in not helping but still feeling reluctant.

I think you should definietly keep they story like this, showing on the parts of the battle that really apply. Mission briefing, in position, interaction, kill or two, battle end.

I wonder if we'll ever get to elle give Cezary, Nadine or maybe the both of them an interview it could be really funny.

Keep it up dude!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
i though it was kind of good i think he was kind of a dick though.
blackout2010 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I friggin love this story you've created. While I haven't read the manga adaptation and don't really know much about him aside from being kind of a dick, I really like how humorous you made Cezary.

I also really like Nadine, so I'm glad to see a story with her in it.

I can't wait to see what you plan on doing with this story. It sounds interesting. Anyway, this is just a slight side bit for me, but when ever I see Cezary I immediately think 'Leon Scott Kennedy'.

Do your best and hope the story continues Random Zaku Pilot-san

Blackout2010 Out!
cloner4000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
yea, not enough Nadine and Cezary Fanfic out there so good luck.

Cezary is suck an ass..which means you are doing a good job!