Reviews for Of The Sun And Moon
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 2 . 4/15
A nice thing to read that's for sure
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 1 . 4/15
With this kind of story, I wonder why you got a lil followers . . .
Cinderella Girl626 chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
I hope there's more coming. Not much fluffiness, or whatever you call it but i still hope for more RagnaxTsubaki. :3
xxNightxTrainxx chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
I love this drabbles, especially how they aren't all in the same continuity, allowing for fresh ideas.

Admittedly, some of the relationship buildup seems rather rushed, but that can easily be forgiven because it's a series of one-shots.

And you mentioned it briefly before, but I really think you should try your hand at Lemon, either in here, or In Fate's Hands.

Most lemons suck (no pun intended), but I feel confident that you could right a scene that maintains the romance that Ragna & Tsubaki have built up to this point, without having it descend into lust like most (but not all). A perfect example is in an earlier chapter in here, when they were at the camp.

Keep the work coming, but once again, you have a few (no a lot) grammatical errors though.
Ashcroft the Second chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
... wut?

First of all, another absolutely amazing chapter; the characterization is downright frightening in how accurate it is, and Ragna's internal dialogue is both hilarious and spot-on. Then again, I've praised you enough about your dialogue in the past, so allow me to get to the main point of my review:

YOU ARE AN EVIL BASTARD. Cliffhanger, much? I'm having difficulty figuring out whether or not she meant that last statement literally or figuratively, and which one I should be more worried about.

... there's no way I can let the next chapter go by me at this point. Frickin' cliffhangers, man!
A Rusted Derelict Hulk chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Not bad there Velvien. You drew some interesting little parallels between Tsubaki's past and present and the internal debate flowed organically. Makoto's dialogue is also very well written; nothing she said seemed out of the ordinary or out of character.

Good drabble; it certainly did what I imagine you wanted it to do.
ZweiCrimson chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
As always, these have been really good so far. I'm especially looking forward to the rest of Strays. Keep it up! :)
Ashcroft the Second chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Well okay then! I have one small complaint about this chapter, and that's all; I HAVE NOTHING TO CRITIQUE. Seriously, I'm having a bit of a hard time finding anything at all to comment about. Dialogue, good; characterizations, good; overall, very well done!

And hey, if this doesn't end in romance for these two, then that's fine. For this setting, I'd just be happy to see them being, I dunno, friendly! But, if the way you write it out DOES end up being at all romantic, trust me, I wouldn't mind.
Molly Renata chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Dead Spike.

Fishing.

Win.

...I'll just wait patiently for the next update. I think my review of OSW said all I needed to about this. XD
Cardlover95 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
wow, very well written. I like it! (Awww, I once thought it was Jin/Noel story when I saw the update of your new story) Anyway, it is not too bad since I could taste "Ragna/Tsubaki, too.
Ashcroft the Second chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Well, a little bit more fluffy than I expected, but I seriously don't mind. A few minor complaints, but it's... two o'clock in the morning where I am (don't worry, I usually stay up this late anyways) and I'm dead tired.

As I've said before, I really, really enjoy seeing characters in the more "Day-to-day" aspects (even if the situation in chapter two can hardly be called "day-to-day") and the world building. The humor is much appreciated as well, and, my god, I nearly choked at these lines:

" "...You used Dead Spike..."

"To kill the fish and blast them out of the water at the same time. Saves a hell of a lotta time."

Tsubaki buried her face in a palm. "Wonderful use of your doomsday weapon."

"Yeah, I know. Don't tell Jubei, alright?" "

... face-palm indeed, Tsubaki. Face palm indeed.