Reviews for Birthright
GryphonFledgling chapter 4 . 20h
I promise I will review more thoroughly as I go. I just realized that I had gotten this far into the story in one glorious swallow and just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate it so far. Just recently played through and this hits all the right notes. Delicious.
rhysi chapter 22 . 2/6
I thought this had been abandoned, I was so so so so happy when I saw that it had been updated! thank you for writing this.
guardiansolcana64 chapter 1 . 1/10
I had just finished playing this game and I thought the story ended way too soon for such wonderful setting and characters. Through the Internet and following a trail I found this fanfiction and usually I'm not a fan of fanfiction but I needed the story to not end. I read all 22 chapters in one day. I cannot wait to see how it ends, thank you so much for continuing the story that ended too soon.
rusticangelic chapter 22 . 12/5/2016
Every time I read a chapter of this story, it makes me want to play the game again. Such an enthralling tale, I've started to see this as the natural sequel to the original. So glad you haven't forgotten it.
syncron chapter 22 . 11/28/2016
Incredible Story. Amazing writing. This was one story I strongly hoped would continue being written. The quality of the update, made the wait worthwhile.
Kitchell chapter 22 . 11/28/2016
Thank you thank you thank you! I delayed reading the new chapters because I'm an idiot and I wanted to build anticipation but they were so worth it. I love this story and I've recommended it to people who haven't even played the game. Every update is better and better and I can't wait to hear you got a book deal for it lol. Keep up the great work!
Trapped in the Dark chapter 20 . 5/30/2016
An absolutely fantastic story. I literally read chapters 1 to 20 in the space of two days. It is impeccably written and kept me wanting to find out more constantly. Would have made a fantastic sequel to the game.

It's a real shame to see this hasn't been updated in about 8 months, so I can only assume the novel has been given up on. A real shame indeed. By a country mile the best fan fiction I've ever read. If not, one of the best novels full stop.

I strongly hope you find the time to continue on from chapter 20. It's like a waste of your obvious story writing talent.

Good luck,

Trapped in the Dark.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2016
Had a really great time reading this! I especially love how you handle writing action!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Please finish the story! It's so addicting I need more!
TripsDragonflyx chapter 20 . 3/4/2016
One of the best Fanfictions for this Game i ever found3
Read through all the chapters and cant wait for the next one

(And for a sequel to the Game itself. Just sayin... mean it is.. maybe a little hint that they brought it up for Windows recently then the Steamselling in this bundle with other Games...it could mean.. something)

Ans sorry for my bad English its not my Birthlanguage
Guest chapter 20 . 1/21/2016
Checked back in to see if there was another chapter updated, but it doesn't look like it. I'm re-reading this again. It's been a while, so I don't quite remember what all happened. Still as great as ever! Still in love with this story! Please update soon. I want to know what happens next. I want to know about Monkey and Trip.
FedhaGrulo chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
God! This story just gets better and better, you never cease to amaze me! I can't to see what happens next!

Also, you do realise that you have Monkey and Trip's characters just perfectly on point, right? Keep this up, I so want this to be the official sequel to the original game
Jessica chapter 20 . 9/29/2015
I'm so very glad that I randomly started thinking about this story the other day and that I decided to pop back by to reread what I thought was an abandoned story. Imagine my delight and surprise when I saw that you'd updated recently! I've been following this story since I found it in 2012 and my god have I missed it 3. Your writing still delights me and keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Can I also just say that I adore the fact that you continued writing? It would have been easy enough to just leave the story to be abandoned, but you decided to continue it when you had no obligation to do so. Thank you so very much.
KrisFormage chapter 20 . 9/29/2015
A lot of answers this time! I read it through in one breath, as always. Now waiting for the next one... xx
Ramos chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
So happy to see another chapter! I've been following this story for ages, and I love how you're slowly unfolding this mystery. Of course, I'm a die-hard Trip-n-Monkey shipper, so I'm hoping there's a little romance in the future, but this has been lovely so far.