Reviews for Birthright
Trapped in the Dark chapter 20 . 5/30
An absolutely fantastic story. I literally read chapters 1 to 20 in the space of two days. It is impeccably written and kept me wanting to find out more constantly. Would have made a fantastic sequel to the game.

It's a real shame to see this hasn't been updated in about 8 months, so I can only assume the novel has been given up on. A real shame indeed. By a country mile the best fan fiction I've ever read. If not, one of the best novels full stop.

I strongly hope you find the time to continue on from chapter 20. It's like a waste of your obvious story writing talent.

Good luck,

Trapped in the Dark.
Had a really great time reading this! I especially love how you handle writing action!
Please finish the story! It's so addicting I need more!
TripsDragonflyx chapter 20 . 3/4
One of the best Fanfictions for this Game i ever found3
Read through all the chapters and cant wait for the next one

(And for a sequel to the Game itself. Just sayin... mean it is.. maybe a little hint that they brought it up for Windows recently then the Steamselling in this bundle with other Games...it could mean.. something)

Ans sorry for my bad English its not my Birthlanguage
Checked back in to see if there was another chapter updated, but it doesn't look like it. I'm re-reading this again. It's been a while, so I don't quite remember what all happened. Still as great as ever! Still in love with this story! Please update soon. I want to know what happens next. I want to know about Monkey and Trip.
FedhaGrulo chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
God! This story just gets better and better, you never cease to amaze me! I can't to see what happens next!

Also, you do realise that you have Monkey and Trip's characters just perfectly on point, right? Keep this up, I so want this to be the official sequel to the original game
Jessica chapter 20 . 9/29/2015
I'm so very glad that I randomly started thinking about this story the other day and that I decided to pop back by to reread what I thought was an abandoned story. Imagine my delight and surprise when I saw that you'd updated recently! I've been following this story since I found it in 2012 and my god have I missed it 3. Your writing still delights me and keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Can I also just say that I adore the fact that you continued writing? It would have been easy enough to just leave the story to be abandoned, but you decided to continue it when you had no obligation to do so. Thank you so very much.
KrisFormage chapter 20 . 9/29/2015
A lot of answers this time! I read it through in one breath, as always. Now waiting for the next one... xx
Ramos chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
So happy to see another chapter! I've been following this story for ages, and I love how you're slowly unfolding this mystery. Of course, I'm a die-hard Trip-n-Monkey shipper, so I'm hoping there's a little romance in the future, but this has been lovely so far.
Sophi chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
I cannot describe how much I am loving this story. I've been scouring the interwebs for at least a hint or a smudge of rumors regarding an Enslaved sequel. To my disappointment, there's nothing. Then, I found this story. I couldn't. Stop. Reading. My GRE studies came to a halt temporarily just so you know. Please continue writing. I really want to read about a good ending with Trip and Monkey. Love those two. I am imploring you. Don't keep us at this hair-pulling cliffhanger. Sending positive (and hopefully inspiring) thoughts your way :)
God-King Illyria chapter 19 . 7/16/2015
So I played this game years and years ago and fell absolutely in love with it. As such as soon as I was finished I immediately came here to find fic, which was a terrible decision really because there was nothing. This section was as dry as Pyramid's desert. Low and behold a couple years later when I'm replaying the game and happen to come across Birthright.
Holy Hell I did not know what I was getting myself into. This fic is absolutely gorgeous and incredibly well put together. I am so so happy that you're writing this, at whatever pace, and I am so so so excited to see where it goes. I read through this entire thing and I already need to go back and reread it. Because this thing is a work of art. It really opens the world of Enslaved up and flushes it out. Particularly your idea of the prejudice that the enslaved would face. I never thought of it from that angle, I was firmly in Trip's camp that everyone would be happy to have their loved ones returned. But to have them desire the dream world over the real one is not only an interesting way to put conflict into a story, it's also absolutely what would happen. At least to some. I really can't put to words how excited I am to keep reading this.
All I ask is that at the end we get something with Monkey and Trip. Seriously man, the angst is killing me. Like my heart, it hurts. They love each other so much, romantically or otherwise (personal interpretation and all that), that all this miscommunication or non communication at all is just making me so frustrated. I just need a happy ending. Or, you know what it doesn't even need to be happy. Just let them be together. Don't make them walk away from each other. My heart couldn't take it.
I am so looking forward to your next update. Thank you so much for writing.
Fanastixx chapter 19 . 5/19/2015
I just played this game and then found this incredible story and it really helped with dealing with that beautiful game being over, b/c this is so incredible and IC and I cannot gush enough, thank you
Kitchell chapter 19 . 5/11/2015
Holy cow this story just gets better and better. You have no idea how happy I am that it's still going. This chapter was amazing and every update keeps me begging for more. You're an AMAZING writer. Keep it up! I'll continue to wait patiently!
Miss Ashlynn chapter 19 . 5/7/2015
What an action packed chapter! Well done.
DutchWarlord12 chapter 19 . 5/4/2015
Man, the group really cannot catch a break, and it feels like Jason is always 3 steps ahead of them, something planned and prepared to foil them wherever they go.

There were some nice, short, but very sweet moments between Monkey and Trip as well.

Amazing Chapter, can't wait (hopefully) for next months!