Reviews for Birthright
Lohr chapter 18 . 4/15
I found this story yesterday, and couldn't stop reading :)

Not enough fighting for a video game adaptation, but feels like the perfect sequel!

Hope you will continue soon

And thanks for the very good story so far.
Miss Ashlynn chapter 18 . 4/13
What a surprise to see an update from you! Way to go! I think I need to go back and refresh my memory on who everybody is though. Trip and Monkey and Ben I remembered - the others not so much:/

Thanks for the update and great job!
KrisFormage chapter 1 . 4/12
I was evidently wrong with my last comment :)
DutchWarlord12 chapter 18 . 4/12
"Your boyfriend said something was different about it," Rachel Said
"Monkey said that?" Trip asked.

Freudian slip (at least the lack of denial)!

So glad to have you back. Your story was what drew me into the Fanfiction site in the first place. Well worth the wait.
voodoo-bullet chapter 18 . 4/12
you're back! wow i feel like i just found a unicorn prancing through the cotton candy woods. I've been waiting so long for the next chapter that i got an account and even started writing my own fanfic xD glad you're back you unicorn you :)
KrisFormage chapter 17 . 4/4
I wish I haven't seen this story, honestly. It opens too many roads and closes none. The writing is excellent, the story is extremely gripping (I read it all at one go!) and I cannot believe there's not going to be more of it (clearly!). It's EXTREMELY unsatisfying and frustrating - imagine reading a good book with the last two chapters missing... Obviously you have moved on from this and it will never be finished, which is a great shame. I can imagine the deteriorating relationship between Monkey and Trip would eventually be restored and the enslaved cured. I guess we'll never find out :(
I'm slightly upset that this has been left to rot for two years when it was so FREAKING AWESOME. I really hope that one day (soon) you'll come back to this. Because damn, if this isn't one of the most complex, in character fanfictions I've read in this already too small fandom. I plead with you, I beg of you. I IMPLORE YOU. Please. PLEASE come back and at least give us an ending.
kmb2010 chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
This is an amazing piece of work! Incredibly orchestrated and complex. I just really, really hope more is added to it soon! I'm dying to see how it ends!
Ash chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
checking this is part of my morning routine, how sad is that
OptimisticTheory chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
Well well. Its been 2 years. And a year on the blog. Are you still alive? Will you ever continue the story, the greatest piece of Enslaved: OTTW fanfiction ever? I wish, I really do. If you are still out there, please give us a ring, a message, and maybe tell us if you do plan on finishing, or if the worst has come to pass, or not.

Sincerely, a big fan.
Ash chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
it makes me sad ):
Ash chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
I have been coming back to this page every day for 9 months, I don't even think you come to this site anymore
Spokir chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
It's five in the morning and I just read this in one sitting and it just stops and aaaaaah
sisterpatrick chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
So I spent all day yesterday reading this entire thing, only to realise that it's not finished and hasn't been updated in over a year! I know, life happens and things fall to the wayside, but this is such a well-crafted and well-told story it really deserves to be completed. I love it. I hope you return to it.
Ash chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
pleas pleas pleas pleas pleeeeeeas! make more or at leas tell us how it ends