Reviews for Birthright
Ash chapter 17 . 4/21
checking this is part of my morning routine, how sad is that
OptimisticTheory chapter 17 . 4/20
Well well. Its been 2 years. And a year on the blog. Are you still alive? Will you ever continue the story, the greatest piece of Enslaved: OTTW fanfiction ever? I wish, I really do. If you are still out there, please give us a ring, a message, and maybe tell us if you do plan on finishing, or if the worst has come to pass, or not.

Sincerely, a big fan.
Ash chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
it makes me sad ):
Ash chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
I have been coming back to this page every day for 9 months, I don't even think you come to this site anymore
Spokir chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
It's five in the morning and I just read this in one sitting and it just stops and aaaaaah
sisterpatrick chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
So I spent all day yesterday reading this entire thing, only to realise that it's not finished and hasn't been updated in over a year! I know, life happens and things fall to the wayside, but this is such a well-crafted and well-told story it really deserves to be completed. I love it. I hope you return to it.
Ash chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
pleas pleas pleas pleas pleeeeeeas! make more or at leas tell us how it ends
AgentOrange8b chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Wow ... I am truly amazed. This has got to be THE best fanfiction I've ever read. It'd make an amazing sequel! More chapters soon please!
Violent Idiot chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Wow. I love this. Birthright is absolutely engaging and definitely a successful continuation of an epic. Thank you so much for writing. I love every single detail you've put into this. I've re-read the all of the chapters twice. Moreso, you've captured that interaction between Monkey and Trip so perfectly. It makes me want a sequel to the game so badly it hurts. I want the next chapter to your story so badly it hurts.
Nolite chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Love this so much! Miss your writing! I'm enlisting into the military, so when I get out of bootcamp the best thing eeeever would be to see an update! Hope your brother is well! He has been in my prayers.
smb0621 chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
Y'know, I recently learned that Ninja Theory talked about an Enslaved sequel in 2011, but ended up abandoning it because of poor sales. It made me really sad because I would have PRE-ORDERED that like nobody's business. But if they did make a sequel, I wish they would have used your story line. You capture the characteristics of Monkey and Tripp beautifully. And your created characters feel real. They have such depth and sincerity that often go lacking in most (if not all) fan-made characters. The story is intriguing, mysterious, and addicting. It's obviously well thought out with layers of depth and interest.

I hope you'll take up the banner one day and revisit this world. And if Ninja Theory ever approaches you for potential script ideas; for goodness sake, ACCEPT! :)
Georgia Fiction chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I enjoyed reading this fiction as much as playing the game :)
OptimisticTheory chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
I friggin' love this story! Its one of the only decent Enslaved fics out there! Please update soon, or at least give a heads up :)
Watt0-101 chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
OMG
This is totally awesome...BUT SO SAD *cries*
Watt0-101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was an absolutely brilliant first chapter :)