Reviews for The True Champion
Samain96 chapter 1 . 5/13
plz update...
NaruhinaFan13149 chapter 22 . 3/29
Oh your story can make me cry for Harry and I congratulate you for that since not many people can have that effect on me and I hope you continue this amazing story
PicturePerfectMe chapter 22 . 1/29
I absolutely love 3 this story!
marksj17 chapter 22 . 1/3
Are you still writing this story? Its amazing and I can't wait until you update!
TweakyGhostLover chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
AWWWW BECAUSE HE WOULD DIE PROTECTING HIS LOVED ONES OR ANYONE
TweakyGhostLover chapter 15 . 9/8/2016
YASSSSSS GO DOBBY
TweakyGhostLover chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
YASSSS GO HERMIONE GO HARRY I LIVE HOW PROTECTIVE HE IS HAHAAA TAKE THAT MALFOY WAND TO YOUR THROAT BEFORE YOU CAN SAY ANOTHER WORD
TweakyGhostLover chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
YASSSS GO HARRY lol I love how Minnie is the first to notice his position was of protecting 'mione
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
YASSSSS GO HARRY GO SEV LOL SEV
anonymous chapter 22 . 12/7/2015
Hey I was wondering if you were going to update your story - it is the best I've read in years
Martuki7 chapter 22 . 10/30/2015
Hi! I know it's been years since you wrote a chapter for this story and that you're probably thinking "What the hell? Who is this crazy girl?". And probably many would it's useless to send you a review because you are no longer continuing it.
However, I think reviews shouldn't be just for asking for the next chapter (even though it feels great when people do so), but for stating your opinion about the story. Well, here's mine.
I love it! I'm in love with this clever Harry, who loves studying and he's really advanced and good at magic. An I'm in love with this compassionate Harry, always worrying about others before himself. I've never found a story quite like this one, it just has something... different. I don't know, maybe that Harry doesn't doubt about doing what he thinks it's right.
And when he confessed that he helped his godfather just to guarantee that Sirius doesn't lose his magic... Oh, my goodness, I thought I had misunderstood it! That was unexpected! And great too! In fact, I think the same each time he helps or saves someone, but this time with Sirius it was... Wow. No words. Just really really really really good. Awesome.
Well, I think that's it. I love your story so thank you so much for writing it!
Darkdragondude1234 chapter 22 . 4/30/2015
when are you updating and why can't i send pms to you and perhaps you could put in a tome of all the magic from heroes of might and magic V and VI plus expansions into your story and that harry finds it after accidentaly finding the room of requirement and that the tome made sentient to a Point where it can sense the intentions of whoever tries to read it allows harry to read it due to being a character that doesn't seek knowledge for the promise of Power.