Reviews for The True Champion
AWWWW BECAUSE HE WOULD DIE PROTECTING HIS LOVED ONES OR ANYONE
TweakyGhostLover chapter 15 . 9/8
YASSSSSS GO DOBBY
TweakyGhostLover chapter 12 . 9/8
YASSSS GO HERMIONE GO HARRY I LIVE HOW PROTECTIVE HE IS HAHAAA TAKE THAT MALFOY WAND TO YOUR THROAT BEFORE YOU CAN SAY ANOTHER WORD
TweakyGhostLover chapter 4 . 9/8
YASSSS GO HARRY lol I love how Minnie is the first to notice his position was of protecting 'mione
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 9/8
YASSSSS GO HARRY GO SEV LOL SEV
anonymous chapter 22 . 12/7/2015
Hey I was wondering if you were going to update your story - it is the best I've read in years
Martuki7 chapter 22 . 10/30/2015
Hi! I know it's been years since you wrote a chapter for this story and that you're probably thinking "What the hell? Who is this crazy girl?". And probably many would it's useless to send you a review because you are no longer continuing it.
However, I think reviews shouldn't be just for asking for the next chapter (even though it feels great when people do so), but for stating your opinion about the story. Well, here's mine.
I love it! I'm in love with this clever Harry, who loves studying and he's really advanced and good at magic. An I'm in love with this compassionate Harry, always worrying about others before himself. I've never found a story quite like this one, it just has something... different. I don't know, maybe that Harry doesn't doubt about doing what he thinks it's right.
And when he confessed that he helped his godfather just to guarantee that Sirius doesn't lose his magic... Oh, my goodness, I thought I had misunderstood it! That was unexpected! And great too! In fact, I think the same each time he helps or saves someone, but this time with Sirius it was... Wow. No words. Just really really really really good. Awesome.
Well, I think that's it. I love your story so thank you so much for writing it!
Darkdragondude1234 chapter 22 . 4/30/2015
when are you updating and why can't i send pms to you and perhaps you could put in a tome of all the magic from heroes of might and magic V and VI plus expansions into your story and that harry finds it after accidentaly finding the room of requirement and that the tome made sentient to a Point where it can sense the intentions of whoever tries to read it allows harry to read it due to being a character that doesn't seek knowledge for the promise of Power.
LovingPillow chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
DAMMIT! Update soon, because honestly, I am starting to cry and if you just leave me in tears, I will be frustrated about not reading more. How many chapters do you suppose you'll write for this fic? It's very realistic yet foreign, as if it something we already know but at the same time completely unknown to us. You have got to update, I cannot wait to read the next chapter :\
LovingPillow chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
What's the pairing? I reallyyyyy want Harry to end up with Hermione, they look good together here :(
Nasira chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
I love this chapter keep up the great work my friend.
iamastory chapter 22 . 3/28/2013
why! why do u want to make me cry! this chapter made me cry so much! i so hate those poeple who sent harry to askaban! his only 12 years old! please just make the fanfic more happy and make harry or hermione get revenge!