Reviews for The True Champion
LovingPillow chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
DAMMIT! Update soon, because honestly, I am starting to cry and if you just leave me in tears, I will be frustrated about not reading more. How many chapters do you suppose you'll write for this fic? It's very realistic yet foreign, as if it something we already know but at the same time completely unknown to us. You have got to update, I cannot wait to read the next chapter :\
LovingPillow chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
What's the pairing? I reallyyyyy want Harry to end up with Hermione, they look good together here :(
Nasira chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
I love this chapter keep up the great work my friend.
iamastory chapter 22 . 3/28/2013
why! why do u want to make me cry! this chapter made me cry so much! i so hate those poeple who sent harry to askaban! his only 12 years old! please just make the fanfic more happy and make harry or hermione get revenge!
Diana A chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
I enjoyed your story so far. I wish you would continue with the story. It would be very heartening to find Harry wasn't to damaged ,and Malfoy got what was coming to him.
horselovr171 chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
Dear God! Let's hope somebody hurts the Slytherins so they don't torture Harry. Please update soon.
Miriam1 chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
Harry is such a pure soul.

I do look forward to seeing Lucius' moment of justice.

Even Severus would have respect for Harry's sacrifice.

It is one thing I've never understood about the Wizarding World. They take and take and take from Harry, yet they want him to save them from Voldemort. Perhaps not Lucius, but seriously...

I look forward to your next installation.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Qman454 chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
The story is so awsome so far. Can't wait til you update this!
Fawkes Flame chapter 22 . 6/8/2012
Hi,

really good story! I'm glad Sirius is free and cleared of all charges!

Oh how much I'd like to let Malfoy sr. suffer a slow and VERY painful death! I hope you have something really cruel planned ;) YAY for torture *gg*

I love how you have portrayed Harry - it's remarkable how someone with such a horrible childhood feel so much love for others...

Please update soon!
2lip123456789 chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
Amazing story so far! Please do a harry daphne greengrass pairing! I love the way you are showing harry in a totally different light from other fan fics. Please continue with the story and update soon!

Thanks for the great read,

Em
mwinter1 chapter 22 . 5/30/2012
K i think that the minister and his supporters should lose his job over the uproar of sending a child to Azkaban.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
Nope not a fan of this chapter which seemed to be a class in torture not humility and certainly not love... here endith the lesson.

Get your head screwed on straight and remember what your trying to teach, you failed this chapter flunked it completely.
TwilightEclps chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
Malfoy is a petty man and I hope the whole Wizarding World figures that out soon, and I hope he goes down!

More please!

RRW chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
Hmm...I understand the concept of what doesn't kill us makes us stronger...but I also believe that when current tactics don't work, you explore other ideas to achieve ones goals. I understand that Harry wants to be above Lucius Malfoy's level by being an honest person and all that rot...Lucius and Fudge are like Fox News...all the hate and lies they constantly talk about to achieve their goals without regard to the consequences they bring. Yes eventually the truth surfaces, but you have to successfully unmask the lies for the people to see the truth and that takes ingenuity, facts, and not always playing by their rules. Harry needs to use their words and policies against them. Let everyone see what their racist agenda has really achieved. Let the world see what type of people would send a 12 year old to hell and not think anything about it. If I was the leader of another country that deals with England for trade, I would cut off all ties to that country; if I was a business man, Lucius Malfoy would be a "persona non grata" (I hope I got that saying right); if I was a socialite, I would not accept attendance to any Malfoy or Ministry function; if I was an auror, I would quit and work for some private company or Gringotts; if I was a healer at St. Mungos, I would get together with the other healers and leave to start a new, non-ministry run hospital...do you see? That is how you effectively change a corrupt society. You become independent of the corrupt society and eventually those that thrived under the corruption, whither and die from the lack of "water" (i.e. money and influence).
1529 chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
I get the concept of sacrifice and perseverance, but there is a limit... Neither Hermione nor Harry are completely right in this chapter, although Hermione is probably more right than Harry. Harry is right in that if you don't act as you would like the world to be, then it won't change, but he misses the point in that a certain amount of pragmatism needs to be injected into the equation. A great example would be Tiananmen Square, few know this, but there were actually two incidents at the square separated by a couple of weeks. The first incident actually resulted in a victory for the protester as a tank driver refused to drive over him, that worked and was successful, but it also alarmed the enemies of the pro-democracy movement, who moved in troops from another area of China without any local ties... the result was the maybe 2500 dead and somewhere between 7 and 10 thousand wounded... The Ministry of Magic is a corrupt oligarchy that is nearly controlled by a very few Dark families and their money, following simply pure ideals around that organization would, effectively, equal suicide for anyone who did not align themselves with the Ministry and/or the Dark families...

I wouldn't say that the chapter is bad, but Harry is overly naive for someone who broke Sirius out of Azkaban because of his lack of guilt... if he trusted quite as much as he claims in this chapter, he would have let Sirius sit forever as his ideals would not have allowed him to interfere...