Reviews for Something To Keep Quiet About
Healer Kira chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Absolutely amazing. This has been one of my favorite Waluigi stories for years.
...Sorry for not reviewing sooner.

Anyway, on to my review!
This was really well written. I like how you managed to blend the flashback into the story. The dialogue of the attacker was a bit strange; did you intend it to be? Very good detail in all; gave me a clear picture of what happened without making it explicit.

Er... is the attacker Wario? That would be creepy... Mario? It would have to be someone strong, because It was mentioned Waluigi is a good fighter... Bowser? No... Probably WAY off here. Mr. L? Well, he probably doesn't even exist... Final answer is Mario, even though he probably would have the hatred or resentment to do it.
Am I right? WHO WAS IT!
Thanks for writing it!
AlterJericho chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Aww this was sad but very cute, we need more WAAAluigi in Mario fics :) Also 10 points to you for using his real adress on Grimace Lane! XD What an obscure peice of VG trivia haha. Anyways this was really cool and keep writing!
VeraTheDreamer chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
...I like it. You pictured victim!Waluigi quite nicely. And I have no idea who the offender is. Maybe it's Prince Peasley (or whatever),that would be pretty creepy...

Also: I'm alive. And I'm SO SO sorry I didn't have a chance to give you the review of the stuff you send me. My computer and everything on it died on me around easter and the computer store took till last week(!) to figure out that it can't be fixed. Got a new computer now. Lost all my files. TT

So...OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY, CAN YOU FORGIVE ME? I promise I'll rewrite the review this week. *PuppyEyes*
lfmelone chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh my gosh, this was heart wrenching...

I like how you put the details into the scenery, but the attack would have been just a little bit more descriptive. Plzkthnx.

Otherwise, this was pretty powerful to me. Why people hate Waluigi I have no idea - he's cool!

Keep on, Canadia!