Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Vampire
Your characters go out of their way to make truly stupid decisions. Like they are purposefully trying to make things harder than they have to be. You also create pointless and unrealistic situations that detract from the story even further. By trying to stay so close to canon HP you have made the vampires pointless to the story. They have done nothing at all but provide a pretense in the story but since they do nothing, they detract. What is the point of having the Cullen's in hog warts if they do absolutely nothing.
You have hermione almost figure everything in 2 days and now suddenly she isn't paying attention? Trust? None here. This was hard to read due to poorly written characters
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase continue
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read please finish it even if it has been months or years.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2016
*affected
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Uh, you never did finish the story
Malice-Bree-1998 chapter 14 . 3/18/2016
Why did you stop the story?
Andy chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
This is probably one of the best HP/T crossovers I've read.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
When I read this I just cannot stop laughing no matter how hard I try. THANK YOU so much for writing this!
FireRed21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I wanna hear more. Please don't say you lost interest.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/19/2015
will there be more chapters or have you lost interest in this story? i hope you haven't coz this is a grate corss of T/HP
Guest chapter 14 . 3/21/2015
When's the next one coming?!
DalekQueen7 chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
Are you planning on finishing this one? It is one of the most popular HP/TW crossovers on the site, despite it not being finished, and so far it is excellent. Did you just lose interest, or will I just have to wait a while longer? (Apologies: I am not the most patient person...) :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
Please finish this! It's amazing. normally I wouldnt like the story line, because it's a cross over, but I loved this. My favourite films/books of all time combined into one! Perfect.
Thanks so much for this story!
TheDramionePrincess chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
I know it's been almost 2 years and you've probby written other FanFics now, but please please plead continue this story! I so want to know what Rosalie and Jasoer have been planning and I need to find out! It would meant the work if you could update this story. I know it might be a bit late but I really hope you still have your muse for this as I would really mean a lot or you to write the next chapter. Also, thus story is absolutely amazing, I love how the Cullens have to try and act like humans and how Hermione is close to figurig out that they are vampires. It's such a good story line and it is so well written so please please please carry on. I'm begging you. And I never beg. Ever. Please keep writing this it is so good.
sokorainbow chapter 14 . 7/18/2014