Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Vampire
*affected
Uh, you never did finish the story
Swan-Masen-Whitlock chapter 14 . 3/18
Why did you stop the story?
Andy chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
This is probably one of the best HP/T crossovers I've read.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
When I read this I just cannot stop laughing no matter how hard I try. THANK YOU so much for writing this!
FireRed21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I wanna hear more. Please don't say you lost interest.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/19/2015
will there be more chapters or have you lost interest in this story? i hope you haven't coz this is a grate corss of T/HP
Guest chapter 14 . 3/21/2015
When's the next one coming?!
DalekQueen7 chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
Are you planning on finishing this one? It is one of the most popular HP/TW crossovers on the site, despite it not being finished, and so far it is excellent. Did you just lose interest, or will I just have to wait a while longer? (Apologies: I am not the most patient person...) :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
Please finish this! It's amazing. normally I wouldnt like the story line, because it's a cross over, but I loved this. My favourite films/books of all time combined into one! Perfect.
Thanks so much for this story!
TheDramionePrincess chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
I know it's been almost 2 years and you've probby written other FanFics now, but please please plead continue this story! I so want to know what Rosalie and Jasoer have been planning and I need to find out! It would meant the work if you could update this story. I know it might be a bit late but I really hope you still have your muse for this as I would really mean a lot or you to write the next chapter. Also, thus story is absolutely amazing, I love how the Cullens have to try and act like humans and how Hermione is close to figurig out that they are vampires. It's such a good story line and it is so well written so please please please carry on. I'm begging you. And I never beg. Ever. Please keep writing this it is so good.
sokorainbow chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Great xover Cant wait the next chapter GOODLUCK
beanieweenie chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
Simply wondered if this would actually be finished? I'm not rushing, just wondering. I always thought this was one of the better HP/Twi crossovers, would hate to see it abandoned.
DementedMage chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Storys going brilliantly, you are an excellent author, would love, please update soon dyin' to read further... :-)
ladylilyofdark chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
If you do not update I swear I will kill you this is the best story ever I am going to bookmark this page so I can read this story again and again you are a brilliant writer I hope you grow up to be an author