Reviews for GTS
Saucy Strawberries chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
At the last sentence, I think I died. It was hilarious!
I already knew that everything is not what it seems when it comes to your stories, but this one was so suspenseful I was itching with anticipation the whole time.
This didn't suck...it was brilliant!
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow... At one point I was like"Aw, man! GROSS!" But then I was pleasantly surprised.:D GREAT JOB!
ladydanni chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I will admit i couldnt for the life of me get my mind in the right place...even after he said it.
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This was another story I remembered as being completely awesome. After reading it again, I still thought it was awesome.

Personality-wise, Carlos and I are polar opposites; we couldn't be more different. He is happy-go-lucky, optimistic, energetic, reckless, and has a certain youthful innocence to him. If he were truly a dog like Gustavo calls us, Carlos would no doubt be a golden retriever. That breed of dog embodies loyalty, and so does Carlos. On the flip side, I'm pessimistic, mellower, cautious, and have an innocence to me that is more due to my wanting to follow the rules and/or stay out of trouble.

I thought this part was completely adorable. It wasn't funny like the rest of the story, but it still had a definite place there.

I loved this. It was completely hilarious. The whole thing sounded so incredibly wrong I never thought you would've meant that they were just napping together. There are some parts to this my mind can't make innocent no matter how hard it tries. My brain even rephrases "napping together" to make it dirty...

Quick question though: Why are they sleeping at the movies, in the bathtub, and in the elevator? Mostly why are they sleeping at the movies?
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
LOL. Reminds me of that episode of Friends xD
Crayons-R-Overrated chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
OHMYGOSH! I hate you soooo much! You got my hopes up and all. Only to find out they're NAPPING BUDDIES!
Lil Badass Kaulitz chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
that was so funny and i totally thought that they were doin it
Musicdude212 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That is extremely funny. My history teacher Is giving me a funny look for laughing so hard during a vary sad part in a movie we are watching today
XtremeBTRlover chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I loved it! I loved it! I loved it!

There's nothing I enjoy more than an amazing one shot that fulfills your need of reading.

Nothing was missing in you hear me.

I also loved what you did with the title. I didn't totally understand til you explained but now it totally makes sense so yeah. I'll stop my rambling now.
ILoveBTR4eva chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
...

GTFO.

You know they dont JUST nap together

;)
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Lol. Oh my gosh, I love when you write these. I always try to guess what's going on. It's always something completely adorable and innocent but my mind always winds up in the gutter anyway lol.

This is the perfect example haha. How Logan kept referring to it was. . . well, "it". lol. And then when he was talking about how surprised he was that everyone was okay with them doing it and the actions and the feelings and hahhaa. I can't possibly read this with a straight face. It's much too hysterical and precious.

Then the places ohmygoodness I love you haha. I can't read this without smiling and I can't read that specific part without laughing lol. Best part ever.

Actually the best part is the end when Logan is like, lol we're napping buddies. Because that is the absolute polar opposite of what everyone else was thinking. It's the most innocent thing possible and everyone is obviously thinking the dirtiest thing lol. I always feel a little ashamed when I read these but no matter how hard I try, I can't think innocent lol You're BRAINWASHING ME OH NO.

Anyway. I loved this. :)
WiredAndImTired chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Who the heck naps on the bath tub? This story was really great!
bluestring chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This really made me think. Then in the end it was like surprising.

Awwww, napping buddies. So cute.

Can't wait for more stories or updates :)
MiyukiBiV chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Haha, that was funny. Whew, I figured it wasn't what it sounded like, but the more I read the more I was like, "What are they doing!"
serafina67 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I was totally wondering what in the world 'GTS' stood for. I guess putting it at the end would make the story more of a mystery. It was funny to read because even though I knew it was an innuendo, all signs pointed to them sleeping together. And technically, they were. Great Story!