Reviews for Bait
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Poor Juice :(

She was so not going to be happy with Clay when she found out about this-Gee,ya think? ;O

she was a Daddy's girl down to the atomic level-lmao

damn prison doc

The peanut…shit they were going to have to think of names-hehe,true

One name definitely not on the list was-lmao!oh man...

"Hi, how ya doin?"-I am so sorry,but that was hilarious!

It had been decades since he was a virgin but he was feeling like one now-LMAO!I swear that the tars are running free now

obviously enamored with the nervous, shy virgin-lol,poor,poor Juicy

he looked toward the door and didn't see any of Russell's crew-talk about timing! ;)

he thought about how Milla would respond to this now-yeah,weird...

Fuck those bastards he was going to live-YEAH!YOU GO JC!

"Dead Like Me"-I LOOOOOOOOOOVE that show!

Silence and calm were things he couldn't didn't fit him

He had too much faith in the reaper, too much faith in his family to fall for her ignorant bullshit-HELL YEAH!

now that she was having his baby he'd turned into a pitbull-what did she expected?

but Milla wasn't a bitch-of course not!
lederra chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I really enjoyed this story. You have shown Juice to be more than the goofy, bumbling fool that most people think of him being but instead someone who has more courage than most, not just doing what he had to do to help the club but also telling the bitch Stahl where to go. Well Done!
Verda Napoli chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love that you're a big SOA nerd like me. Love the use of a deleted scene within a fictional 'deleted scene'. On the show, Juice's POV of the stabbing was definately something that was sorely missing from that episode. I'm glad you wrote this.

You know, the more I read about Milla I see more Clay in her than Gemma. She's got his temper, holds a grudge the same way. Her charm is more graceful than his though.

Juice's emotions are just coming off of the page here. He's so nervous that he needs to talk himself down. He's annoyed by Dion's whistling...well more anxious than annoyed. Him justifying the shoulder rub lets him clear his head and then Dion reaches in for the kill. Once again, I love your attention to detail. (ie He would've paid the full 50...)

Stahl using Milla as bait the same way the club used him...BRILLIANT! What a tie in. It probably only fueled his anger. Love the line about naming the kid and that the names Dion and June were definately out! LOL.

Excellent job, girl!
Dutch'76 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I really think you succeeded in what you had set yourself as a goal for this story. You have giving this scene the weight that it deserves. It is a big thing, not just sending Juice out to get a carton of milk. With Milla in the mix it showed so much more of who Juice is. We already know that he is loyal to the club, he is loyal by heart and his heart is with the club ... And Milla. With his old lady and the peanut in there it shows how far and how deep that loyalty lies. Juice is an idiot, that's part of what makes him 'him', but he is much more than just that and you do portray that in your stories.
LittleRedAllGrownUp chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Yay! Lol I was laughing all the way up until he started going to the yard. Then it was like noooo don't go! But i think you did him justice. I figure with Milla and the baby that would most defiantly be his mind frame at the moment. I also saw the deleted scene! Glad it came in handy. It irks me though how most of them are Juice. The hottie needs more screen time man!
rae chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
LOVED this! i wish more people would write about Juice, he's absolutely my favorite character in SOA. he just has so much story behind him, i don't think the writers give him enough credit or screen time! hopefully that will change in season 4 :)

anyway, like i said this was beautifully written! you should write more Juice stories!

Also, i did have one question; i've seen a few people's stories on where they include stahl going to visit Juice while he was recovering, and everyone basically uses the same conversation. did this actually happen on the show? i don't remember it, maybe i missed that part. just wondering haha

well, again, i hope to hear more stories from you soon!

rae