Reviews for Kaleidoscope Eyes
Phoenixfyretail chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awesome! I love it! Keep up the good work!
kurage-hime-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awww , so cuteee :'D
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
333
rezmutt chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
i love this. kakashi makes her do all these ridiculous things in the process of getting her all "fancied up" and then he's late! typical kakashi :P
The You of Yesterday chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I didn't twig that they were a couple until near the end, and I thought he was going to ask her out, but this was much better! You're right that there aren't many stories involving a proposal, now I think about it... how strange!

Very very sweet (I was proposed to on the doorstep when the ring arrived in the post as he was leaving for work... not that I would've wanted a romantic woodland setting anyway...!)
ZsaCat2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
*Sob* *Sob* This has got to be the most B-E-A-utiful piece of writing that I've seen in such a long time! The plot was sweet and simple, and such descriptive words placed in just the right spots to make the whole story come together in one great shebang! If I could, I would definitely publish your outstanding work! Phenominal job! Thank you for allowing me to have the wonderful opportunity of reading this. :3
Selestyna Arpa364 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
oh my gosh, that was fluffier than my cat! it was really cute though and I liked it. very well written and the characterization was well thought out! i liked it a lot, keep it up!
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Agreed, because with Kakashi, everything the man does is epic. Including wedding proposals. :D

Good work, Troll.
MySoulIsYoursTakeIt chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ohh, that was sooo sweet. And it's true, you hardly ever see him propose. Very nice :)

Luv Fozzie
NoaShi chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was...FLUFFY! I really liked how you progressed everything. Your writing is love! I do believe it's about time I check out your story that you're supposed to be updating. ;)

- NoaShi