Reviews for Silver Kiss
Gallagher Girl chapter 1 . 3/23
I... I think I ship this... I didn't want to, but... Damn.
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
hehe that was funny but so like him

me chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
this left me with a goofy grin and a need to go find some mergarna :P
sansadarling chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
love love love it! please continue!
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I loved it! It was sweet and realistic.
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hahahaha! That was very cute! ) I enjoyed that. )
Duchess Emma chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
So damn good. I feel rather warm and tingly inside after that one. Delightful and so well written, but then, as if I would expect anything less.
L. Drayton chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awwwww! This is soooo adorable!
A-Cola-Product chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I probably shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did when I read this, but I did. In the fangirling-squeal kind of way. That was so cute.
Nada Themis chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I'll admit that I'm slowly becoming a Mergana fan. It's your fics really that have sort of opened me up more to the idea. I do think it's cute... it a kinda sadistic way (considering she wants to kill Uther and Arthur and wants to take over Camelot and that) but y'know... it's sweet when ya think about it.

Good job,

Nada x
Baakthatsthenoiseachickenmakes chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
First ever Mergana fic I've read, because I let myself sit in denial that I actually quite like the idea of this ship :P

I love it. Especially the whole passionate-kiss-try-to-kill thing they've got going. This was awesome.
Lenore chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
please show the interrogation. and Arthur's reaction. please
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
If they kiss in the show I think I will die of happiness. 8D

This was awesome. Write more Mergana sometime! :P
finn1013 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Aw, that was so sweet, Merlin is just completely adorable. And I love the imagery of “fretted”, there’s something about that word that makes it kinda funny too. The kiss at the end was totally believeable. I’m surprised you haven’t received more reviews for it, it deserves heaps more! Are you going to give us Arthur’s furious interrogation? Huh, pleeeeeease? :)))