Reviews for Pandora
Jane S. Winchester chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
This is awesome! When are you gonna update more?
JuJu-chan chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
I really liked it, nya :D
KittenFromTheMoon chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
? ! ! ? ?
JGHFITOAQBSDIUABFADNASFBDVBZ AKCNASSDGVFGJGHJFNADEIGHKJFG !
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
I LOVE this story so far! I honestly can't wait to see what you do next with it. I adore how Jehu is always trying to just anger people like that. It's how I've always imagined him to act and all that so, yeah. Heck I even imagine him as this huge flirt all the time too XD. Not many people that I've noticed can actually portray Jehu the way that I imagine him so it's amazing. Please I hope you update this soon! Though... I can understand if you need to wait or whatever.
Phoenix NightStar chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
I’m really enjoying this story, but after chapter 3, I keep imaging Judai’s and Haou superheroes costumes, looking a bit like Zorro outfit, but minus the cape and the sword.

Well anyway can’t wait to read the next chapter. And are you noticing anything wrong with the reviewing thing.
MistressChi08 chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~! *squeaking*

god~! Jehu soooo awesome and genius~!

great chapter~! (-,-')

and for haou... hope he didn't do stupid on Johan

and Judai..goodluck for being nice guy~ hahahaha~

can't to see next chapter~!
MistressChi08 chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!

jehu~! i loove you~!

. god he's genius~! i love it~ *while jumping on the floor*

hope you don't wait to long your readers to update...'v
MistressChi08 chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Wow! Jehu look like tennage gurl love struck by handsome flawless haou.. X'3

if iever i meet haou like that! I will glomps on him never brk the hug tight! Hahahaha..damn! U idiot haou ur such a dork never do anything? Hahaha..i guess this ig going be fun than dark world and dont save me.. *wink* ho updated soon!
KuraiOHikari chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Omg that's just... Horrible. I don't even imagine Johan seeing THAT. Poor Jehu...
Miya Mitsuki chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Love it love it love it love it, I can't wait to read more of this awesome fanfic. By the way, I really loved the scene with Jehu and Johan, it was so cute and touching. Please update soon {spiritshipping 4ever}
Supreme Queen - Johan P chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hey, I love your story so far! It's got a really good plot, and I can see it has great potential. Hmmm... I can request pairings? Well, I'm not sure if this counts, (and you don't have to do this if you really don't want to) but I think I'd like it if you made Johan the uke. He does seem to be (so far) but, I guess it's just that I prefer reading stories in which Judai is on top (especially after I saw season 4 of the anime :P ) Remember, you really don't have to if you don't want to, but it would make me really happy if you did!

Oh, and I love the (although ever so slight) possesshipping here. I'm pretty sure that you weren't trying to make them a couple, but, I thought it was really cute how much Jehu cares for Johan
Ash chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
*is now currently smiling at the upcoming possibilites* It's good so far, kinda how I pictured it. (Even though I call 'Jehu' as Hell!Johan/Johan, but I digress XD)

I'm looking forward to see how this progresses.